Font size

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
mimzy

Font size

Post by mimzy »   2 likes

The main FLM font (12px) looks terribly small on my display and hard to read. Do you think we should make the font larger? 14px might be optimal (BTW, in both Firefox and Chrome you can type Ctrl-Shift-I to open developer tools where you can play with CSS properties among other things).
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Font size

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Hmm, looks OK on all the different monitors I use, including 1680x1050, 1024x768, and 800x600. You can adjust sizes in Firefox by holding Ctrl and rolling the mouse's wheel. Same for Internet Explorer if anyone still uses that. There's also the font size setting below the FLM Search button, though I don't know if that setting stays.
emuler

Re: Font size

Post by emuler »   1 likes

If you have a laptop you can use the two finger enlargement action on the touchpad. CTRL+ and CTRL- also increase and decrease the zoom respectively.

Note: these actions also enlarge the images, so if you're going to change the font size without affecting the images, that might be of some use. As things stand, starfish's large screenshots only show part of the picture - the portion at the bottom and to the right are cropped.