[REL] Kruh (2001)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Kruh (2001)

Post by ghost »   31 likes

I thought this has been already at FLM, but I couldn't find it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0277785/
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=16990
Ten-year-old Fanynka is the star of the local gymnastics team. She lets her fellow pupils know that she is the best and they play her at her own game. She has a complicated relationship with her mother and lives alone with her father. Her mother left them some time ago, remarried and is now pregnant. Fanynka finds this hard to accept and as a result is unable to concentrate on gymnastics. A serious injury from a fall shifts her out of the limelight and leaves her in a wheelchair. She grapples with the consequences of her injury but, above all, tries to gain the trust of people who are close to her.
[Image][Image]

This is made from a TV-Rip.
A copy in better quality and subtitles are welcome ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.07 Gb]
popdrome

Re: [REL] Kruh (2001)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

great! thanks a lot ghost

Don't go quietly into the night.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   51 likes

HD upgrade! :)

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

That's a big upgrade! Thanks!! :thumbsup
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   44 likes

jezevex

Post by jezevex »   1 likes

Hello everybody,

some of you might be looking for subtitles for this movie. To be honest, it really doesn't worth it. Almost all dialogues are nothing but a mixture of dreamy (and often pointless) poeticisms and children's + teacher's slang - but not slang of late 90's - early 00's when the film was made yet much more older. By and large, the qualities of this movie are mostly in the picture (not only from the FLM perspective but generally), and not in the words.

Jez.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I was even able to get the Czech subtitles for ths movie.

So if anyone has a few days spare time... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:I was even able to get the Czech subtitles for ths movie.

So if anyone has a few days spare time... :lol:
Thanks! Normally I have pretty much zero hope of any subtitles for many of the Czech movies at FLM, which is a real shame because I like Czech movies so much. I just have a little difficulty following some of them.

But ... why would it take a few days to machine-translate them? Or did you mean for a serious revision of that by a Czech speaker who could make more sense of the slang and poetic language? (Thank you jezevex for the warning.) That would certainly take some time. I am not going to wait. I can watch it again if someone decides to make a better translation.

Here, machine-translated and untouched English subtitles for anyone else who can not wait:
Kruh (2001).en.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

why would it take a few days to machine-translate them?
Of course I did a machine translation already, but it gave me so much nonsense! :cry:

They have to be revised word by word ... and that would just take a veeeeeeery long time :?
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Without TV-logo:
Kruh (2001).1080p.mkv
Do you use Logoaway in VirtualDub? I've often found using mulitple rectangles sometimes works better than a single one - better yet if you can do an Alpha layer image over anything that's not obviously rectangular. But only improved it slightly when I tried it once. Of course the shimmering edges from the logo removal can be quite distracting too - will be interested to see what this looks like.