[REL] Motýlí čas (1990)

Rich
Posts: 2821
Likes:
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:00 am

[REL] Motýlí čas (1990)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Motýlí cas (1990)

[Image]
Little Rehor isn't allowed to play with the other boys. His only friend is the girl next door, Luci. Rehor's father is doctor on a boat and he has sent Rehor a package with butterfly larvae. When they hatch he discover a fairy who can do magic tricks.
Thanks ;)
User avatar
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin
Posts: 7686
Likes:
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Motýlí cas (1990)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

More information...
http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=15582
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100194/
http://www.csfd.cz/film/7316-motyli-cas/
An ordinary boy Jenik, not too popular with his classmates from elementary school, one day gets a gift from his father: a large cocoon of exotic butterflies. From one of them unexpectedly vylíhnne tiny fairy that clapec named Ugur. Other butterflies hatched Jenda take home to botanical gardens, from which it then tries to save the request of the fairies. Small nymphs, concealing both the mother and from her best friend Lucy ... Feature full-time children's fantasy tale. (Official distributor of the text)
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Motýlí cas (1990)

Post by ptguardian »   20 likes

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [901.86 Mb]

I have dozens of these Czech films. Most of which I have never watched including this one.

I prefer to release films I can understand. Rarely do these Czech films include subtitles unfortunately . :(

I several more releases coming up so this will be shared on low priority.
If you want it faster check Uloz.to, most likely that is where I downloaded this from. ;)
User avatar
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin
Posts: 7686
Likes:
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Motýlí cas (1990)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

You and starfish already do so much for FLM that I was trying to both help out and maybe get others to pitch in too. Apparently this one wasn't wanted too much but I'll go ahead and DL it and share. I'm sharing LOTS of stuff that are single-source to help keep them active.

Thanks for this (and all the other things you do).
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Motýlí cas (1990)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Thanks for this (and all the other things you do).
I like doing it or else I most likely would not. Lately I have had some good releases with zero replies, yet several people have downloaded from me.

I realize the forum has very few people at the moment. However it does get to be a little frustrating. This like button is nothing compared to an old fashioned Thank You reply. I often say thanks even if I already have the movie. It shows appreciation for the effort.
User avatar
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin
Posts: 7686
Likes:
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Motýlí cas (1990)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

If I don't explicitly say thanks it's not because I'm not thankful. I'm trying not to download everything posted because I don't have time to watch it all (RL does that sometimes :) ) and I don't want to be a complete leech. lol

You and starfish have been the major releasers for quite awhile. I don't release much because I can't find stuff like you two, and when I do, you guys have released 3 or 4 cool things so nobody's too interested in what I posted. :lol: Oh well, I don't mind.
User avatar
mimzy
Posts: 1178
Likes:
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:00 am

Re: [REQ] Motýlí cas (1990)

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Sometimes I actually wish our prolific posters spaced out their releases a little, so people who release less would get more attention. Maybe some people don't post, because they are too busy *downloading* stuff? (BTW, if a less prolific poster does release anything, a reply like "Oh, I've got that movie, just forgot to post it" from one of the prolific posters may not sound very encouraging either.)

I don't think anybody who downloads everything would be a "leecher". Commenting *and* downloading would be the best, but downloading (and sharing) would be in any case better than *not* downloading. @Phuzzy: you should show your online gamers who's the Man in the house ;)

The "like" button was not meant as a replacement of a "Thank You" reply, but to complement it. I hope we don't have less replies because of the button :roll:

Personally I prefer Czech movies to American ones (nothing in American movies associates with my own childhood). Not having subtitles of course sucks :(
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Motýlí cas (1990)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Apparently we all get annoyed by trivial mannerisms of others. This is to be expected on a forum with only a dozen active people.(not much else to focus on)
mimzy wrote:Sometimes I actually wish our prolific posters spaced out their releases a little, so people who release less would get more attention. Maybe some people don't post, because they are too busy *downloading* stuff?
I am not going to change my uploading anytime soon. As it is currently I could upload something new everyday and yet I do not. In fact both me and Starfish have only had a few releases lately.

Besides if someone wants to share something the only thing really stopping them is themselves. No one is forcing anyone to download or upload.
mimzy wrote:(BTW, if a less prolific poster does release anything, a reply like "Oh, I've got that movie, just forgot to post it" from one of the prolific posters may not sound very encouraging either.)
I know I am guilty of this. It is not intentional for me to be a dick about it. I usually catch myself and often just say thanks. Just like I forget I have something I sometimes forget to be mindful and I say "Oh, I've got that movie, just forgot to post it". I don't have the bandwidth to upload everything I obtain and never will so I will always have something that could be and or could have been posted.
mimzy wrote:The "like" button was not meant as a replacement of a "Thank You" reply, but to complement it. I hope we don't have less replies because of the button :roll:(
I am sure for some unfortunately it is. We have a lot of members that are to shy to participate and this gives them an outlet not to. However the fact they have to sign in to hit the like button most likely does encourage others. It is only been up for a short time so perhaps time will tell?

A lot of boards do not allow guests to browse. Everyone must sign in as a member to view posts. Whether this encourages participation or not I don't know. Perhaps when we get a lot of members again we can try it and see?
mimzy wrote:Personally I prefer Czech movies to American ones (nothing in American movies associates with my own childhood). Not having subtitles of course sucks :(
Uloz.to has hundreds of films and anytime I see a Czech movie listed at RFF Uloz.to is the first place I check. ;)
User avatar
mimzy
Posts: 1178
Likes:
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:00 am

Re: [REQ] Motýlí cas (1990)

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

ptguardian wrote:I am not going to change my uploading anytime soon. As it is currently I could upload something new everyday and yet I do not. In fact both me and Starfish have only had a few releases lately.
Better quality than quantity ;)
ptguardian wrote:Besides if someone wants to share something the only thing really stopping them is themselves. No one is forcing anyone to download or upload.
True, but if there are lots of releases, some potential posters think that the board is doing well without them (I'm speaking from personal experience elsewhere). And if there are 10 other releases on the same day, they get 10 times less attention. It's not the case with FLM anyway, though.
ptguardian wrote:A lot of boards do not allow guests to browse. Everyone must sign in as a member to view posts. Whether this encourages participation or not I don't know.
I'm quite sure it doesn't. I wouldn't register at a closed board I know absolutely nothing about. Besides, we want to be indexed by Google, I think.
ptguardian wrote:Uloz.to has hundreds of films and anytime I see a Czech movie listed at RFF Uloz.to is the first place I check. ;)
Thanks, I will check it out.
User avatar
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin
Posts: 7686
Likes:
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Motýlí cas (1990)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:@Phuzzy: you should show your online gamers who's the Man in the house ;)
I want to stay married. ...at least for the moment. LOL One has to choose what's important enough to argue about.
Post Reply