[REL] Kočičí princ AKA Katzenprinz (1978)

Rich

Re: [REL] Kocicí princ aka Katzenprinz (1978)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

jkecal

Post by jkecal »   0 likes

Some screens from my version (in Czech). Czech name is Kočičí princ
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
On the last picture is Czech castle Hrubá skála, behind vulcanic hill Trosky with castle ruins.
[Image][Image][Image][/b]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

jkecal wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:03 pm Some screens from my version (in Czech). Czech name is Kočičí princ
Which reminds me...

I am looking for a version with Czech audio. Can anyone share such a file? Most files available with the Czech name are actually German or Russian audio. It is a shame that Ulozto is now useless, as I imagine IT would have versions with Czech audio! From the previous post, it looks like there was a 1080p version, probably HDTV.

I have the FLM eMule links in my client, although I expect they are the German dub. If they are Czech, please share!

I found ONE Czech version streaming: https://vk.com/video-177897410_456239258 Unfortunately, the audio gradually gets more out of sync through the runtime! I would much rather have a file where the audio stays in sync, rather than struggling with the math involved in figuring out how to stretch the audio or compress the video runtime. It is as if the audio is ~25.01 fps rather than 25 fps!

I have the German dub DVD and a DVD5 Russian-German remux. I expect to use this as my go-to video in my own remux, so I do not even need good video for a file that has Czech audio -- but I do need it to stay in sync. I have multiple torrents open in my client, although most are unseeded and I have no actual information on the audio. I have explored available files on blizzardkid and the.nextthing.club and rutracker. Where I found Czech possibilities, the links were dead or inaccessible to me.

This is the Russian-German DVD5 torrent that completed:
https://btdig.com/b0f017b22047238bd48f8 ... 978)-dvd=5
It saved me the effort of ripping my own DVD.

Thanks for any help.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   2 likes

Night457 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:29 am I am looking for a version with Czech audio. Can anyone share such a file? Most files available with the Czech name are actually German or Russian audio.
I could get a DVD or a 720p HDTV vid with logo in Czech.

DVD
[Image]

HDTV
[Image]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:29 am
Which reminds me...

I am looking for a version with Czech audio. Can anyone share such a file?
One (or maybe three) Kočičí princ with original audio coming right up!

This, coincidentally, WAS one of the the Czech fanciful movies that I scoured from uloz while trying to determine the version of the highest quality. I was lucky to have noticed this one. I wonder just how many great Czech films are hidden away again, or exist only with voice-overs.

edit:
looks like DreamScape posted before me! :) I'll cross reference the versions I have with your screenshots, DreamScape.
Night457
Global Moderator

DreamScape wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:44 am I could get a DVD or a 720p HDTV vid with logo in Czech.
I could KISS YOU, DreamScape!!!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

If I have a choice I would prefer the clean DVD, but either would be great! Thank you!

Not even finished composing my reply and the soft and huggable pillowbaker bear posts too! Wow! Consult with each other if necessary so you don't duplicate your efforts. After all the searching I did, I never expected such an abundance of riches.

Thank you both!
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Kočičí princ AKA Katzenprinz (1978)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Looks like Night would like your full DVD, DreamScape.

One of my files is a 1080p HDTV rip with the same family logo in the corner. It is already 35% uploaded to mega. Perhaps we could share both, what d'ya think?

pssst here's a secret --> I don't believe Night minds having multiple versions of the same movie (shhhhhhh)
Night457
Global Moderator

pillowbaker wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:08 am pssst here's a secret --> I don't believe Night minds having multiple versions of the same movie (shhhhhhh)
Secret? I just don't want to overwhelm people with my demands.

But if each of you shares a different version then that is
v3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Hey... nice peach. (hey there, sweet cheeks :P )

Mega link. Quality of the hdtv rip is pretty good.

https://mega.nz/file/jc4z3ISK#pi38TnLq7 ... xebp1nphx8

I also have a larger 1080p hdtv rip that's labeled "Kočičí princ (1978) české filmy CS (78PT)" (2.10gb). But after close inspection, the file that I uploaded to mega SEEMS like it has better image quality.