[REL] Kaňka do pohádky (1981)

joanna

[REL] Kaňka do pohádky (1981)

Post by joanna »   1 likes

aka 'ein Klecks ins Märchen'
Only for elementary schoolers, fans of entertaining kid fantasy flicks or collectors of 70/80's stuff ;)

http://imdb.com/title/tt0238342

Some actresses and actors here:
http://www.puer.to/s/ts.cgi?title=Kanka ... dky+(1981)

An imaginative trip through the studio of a children's book illustrator whose paintings are made alive by touching them.

Few sources @
Like this post to see ed2k links  [653.09 Mb]

(+ 1 with incomplete sources)

ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Kanka do pohádky [Czechoslovakia 1981]

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

PERSONALLY...FIRST TIME HEAR THIS MOVIE...REALLY UNKNOWN...SO MAYBE IS INTERESTING...THEN THANK YOU FOR THIS FIND ;)
joanna

Post by joanna »   0 likes

Hmmm, well I think it's like an old chicken bone that you dug out:
rather unknown instead of "interesting" :)
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   1 likes

The fable with girl star Žaneta Fuchsová. She obtained as present child book with illustations of Czech painter and illustrator Josef Lada, containing wizard ink-blot - gateway to the weird world of Josef Lada illustrations. Entire plot is based on passing thru this gateway between normal and weird world.
You can see illustrations of Josef Lada as a backgroud of some screens.

Some screens from my version:
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

My version indicates format 672 x 400, but should be reformated to ratio 4:3, giving format 672 x 504 of the presented screens.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [769.07 Mb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks jkecal, I missed this the first time around and there were rarely any sources. I loved Žaneta in "A zase ta Lucie!", "Lucie, postrach ulice", and "Kocicí princ"- this one looks cute too :bigups .
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sorry it's taken so long to comment on this movie - I just got a chance to watch it tonight. This is a cute film, mainly because Žaneta is so sweet. She reads a book and accidentally gets an inkblot on it which, when touched, transports her into the drawings in the book. When she touches a character in the drawings, even a snowman, it comes to life (loved her reaction to the cow). Of course, all sorts of hijinks happen when characters in the book (the cow too :) ) appear in the "real" world and she and her friend try to get all the book's characters back in the right places before her parents find out.

Couldn't find any subs, but didn't need them to get a grin. Sorry, no OT scenes.