[REL] Prázdniny pro psa (1981)

Rich
Posts: 2824
Likes:
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:00 am

[REL] Prázdniny pro psa (1981)

Postby Rich » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:09 pm  4 likes

Prázdniny pro psa (1981)

Cant get enough of Czech childhood movies :) :) :)

[Image]

http://www.volny.cz/czfilm/Film/Prazdninypropsa.htm

http://imdb.com/title/tt0237604/

hmm sure this has been posted before, oh well 1 complete source, help would be appreciated :cool

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.70 Mb]

:)
OrionPax
Posts: 119
Likes:
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Prázdniny pro psa (1981)

Postby OrionPax » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:58 pm  0 likes

I was sure I released this months ago along with a bunch of other Tomas Holy films, If anyone is interested I'll post my DVDrip

Images here: http://www.moviekids.org/code/movie_page.php/ce1b9c86c0fc772ad22aaf75173b225f/7155/0/0
Rich
Posts: 2824
Likes:
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Prázdniny pro psa (1981)

Postby Rich » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:33 pm  0 likes

OrionPax wrote:I was sure I released this months ago along with a bunch of other Tomas Holy films, If anyone is interested I'll post my DVDrip

Images here: http://www.moviekids.org/code/movie_page.php/ce1b9c86c0fc772ad22aaf75173b225f/7155/0/0


Thanks for the stills Orion, looks like a boy movie mostly, don't worry about releasing again ;) Many thanks anyway :) :cool
abel
Posts: 528
Likes:
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Prázdniny pro psa (1981)

Postby abel » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:22 am  0 likes

Rich wrote:Prázdniny pro psa (1981)

Cant get enough of Czech childhood movies :) :) :)

Yeah, me too :) Title translation: Holidays for a dog.
abel
Posts: 528
Likes:
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Prázdniny pro psa (1981)

Postby abel » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:32 am  0 likes

Rich wrote:
OrionPax wrote:I was sure I released this months ago along with a bunch of other Tomas Holy films, If anyone is interested I'll post my DVDrip

Images here: http://www.moviekids.org/code/movie_page.php/ce1b9c86c0fc772ad22aaf75173b225f/7155/0/0


Thanks for the stills Orion, looks like a boy movie mostly, don't worry about releasing again ;) :cool


Well, huh, the term "boy movie" evokes in me very strongly Azov or Baikal Films or similar "gems of film art", with due respect to other´s preferencies. The main hero is definitely a boy, but the story, the plot etc. plays in very colourful setting, with both boys and girls characters, life is never monochrome and especially not the children life. It wasn´t criticizing you or anybody else, it´s just that probably due to my intepreter´s job I am extremely sensitive to the words and their use.
Rich
Posts: 2824
Likes:
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Prázdniny pro psa (1981)

Postby Rich » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:14 pm  0 likes

hmm, ok it's a boy movie as opposed to a girl movie where the predominant role/s of the child/ren are girls.
abel
Posts: 528
Likes:
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Prázdniny pro psa (1981)

Postby abel » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:48 am  0 likes

yes, that´s right, in this sense is the expression "boy movie" absolutely ok.

Return to “Czech & Slovak Republic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests