Post by emuler »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
plonkah wrote:Found these :-
That's nice. What are they?
:icon_biggrin2 :icon_1roflmao
plonkah

Re: [REL] Kde Padaji Hvezdy (1996)

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

Links for all 7 episodes for anyone with a RS account. Maybe slightly quicker than the site shown :-)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

plonkah wrote:Links for all 7 episodes for anyone with a RS account. Maybe slightly quicker than the site shown :-)
Thanks Plonkah, but I don't have one. I can be patient - I usually don't bump until a long time has passed. :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

plonkah wrote:Links for all 7 episodes for anyone with a RS account.
Just to be clear... no RS account required for these (they are ~100MB files). Free downloads will work, though not as fast.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

... unless you live in a less fortunate country; then you get something like 'all free downloading slots for your country are currently full. please get a premium account or try again next year.' :icon_evil2
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

emuler wrote:... unless you live in a less fortunate country; then you get something like 'all free downloading slots for your country are currently full. please get a premium account or try again next year.' :icon_evil2
Ah, I didn't realize that. I've run into such a message on other filehosts (especially Russian) but never rapidshare, for me RS just says all free slots are full without mentioning the country part. Or maybe I just missed it. It's mostly only all day Saturday and Sunday that RS free slots fail for me.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

R/S always seems to allow me to get the first part then comes up with the nonsense mentioned by emuler & FLL........all designed to get you to subscribe to a premium account. Their invitation to 'try later' doesn't work either (unless the next day). As R/S logs IP addresses the only way around it is to force a change. Those with a static IP address may as well stop here, BUT..........if you have Dynamic IP address you can quite often change it. Yes, you can reboot your router but this usually works for me & is less hassle.

1. Click Start
2. Click run
3. In the run box type cmd.exe and click OK
4. When the command prompt opens type the following. Hit ENTER after each new line.
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
exit

Probably best to flush away cookies & then try again.

lb
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:R/S always seems to allow me to get the first part then comes up with the nonsense mentioned by emuler & FLL........all designed to get you to subscribe to a premium account. Their invitation to 'try later' doesn't work either (unless the next day). As R/S logs IP addresses the only way around it is to force a change. Those with a static IP address may as well stop here, BUT..........if you have Dynamic IP address you can quite often change it. Yes, you can reboot your router but this usually works for me & is less hassle.

1. Click Start
2. Click run
3. In the run box type cmd.exe and click OK
4. When the command prompt opens type the following. Hit ENTER after each new line.
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
exit

Probably best to flush away cookies & then try again.

lb
Usually that only changes the local IP address - the one on the inside of the router. The external IP address of the router is controlled by the internet service provider and may change if you disconnect from the ISP and reconnect, but usually won't because it's provided by a DHCP server that "leases" the IP address for a set period of time. If you type ipconfig /all and see an IP address of 192.168.x.x, that's just the address on your side of the router - the outside world sees a different IP address. You can see what your true IP address is by going to http://www.mywanip.com/