[REL] Bambulkine dobrodružstvá (1982)

idler

Re: [REL] Bambulkine dobrodružstvá (1982)

Post by idler »   0 likes

Complete name : Bambuľkine Dobrodružstvá (CZ 1982) 3.avi
Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
File size : 700 MiB
Duration : 1h 18mn
Overall bit rate : 1 251 Kbps
Writing application : VirtualDubMod 1.5.4.1 (build 2178/release)
Writing library : VirtualDubMod build 2178/release
IAS1 : Slovak

Video
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Format profile : Streaming Video@L1
Format settings, BVOP : Yes
Format settings, QPel : No
Format settings, GMC : No warppoints
Format settings, Matrix : Custom
Codec ID : XVID
Codec ID/Hint : XviD
Bit rate : 1 116 Kbps
Width : 640 pixels
Height : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 4/3
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Resolution : 24 bits
Colorimetry : 4:2:0
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.145
Stream size : 624 MiB (89%)
Writing library : XviD 1.1.2 (UTC 2006-11-01)

Audio
Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Codec ID : 55
Codec ID/Hint : MP3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 128 Kbps
Minimum bit rate : 128 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Resolution : 16 bits
Stream size : 71.6 MiB (10%)
Alignment : Aligned on interleaves
Interleave, duration : 80 ms (2.00 video frames)
Interleave, preload duration : 504 ms
Writing library : LAME3.97b
Encoding settings : CBR
Of course, this file is not "corrupted" in any way. In the last 24 hours, 3 eMule users downloaded, as far as I can see, the complete file: a certain "laura" with FLM-tag (who may that be?), a Portuguese and a Polish user.

You may download the file from Rapidshare anyway. We are accustomed to people with...errh...strange behavior.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

idler wrote:Of course, this file is not "corrupted" in any way. In the last 24 hours, 3 eMule users downloaded, as far as I can see, the complete file: a certain "laura" with FLM-tag (who may that be?), a Portuguese and a Polish user.
How does that prove that the file isn't corrupt? The fact is that two files have different hashes, so one of them must be "corrupt" unless they are completely different rips (unlikely, due to identical size) or someone edited the AVI headers (maybe fixing aspect ratio or something like that).

I am not accusing anyone for corrupting the file. It can happen due to bad blocks on the harddisk.
idler wrote:You may download the file from Rapidshare anyway. We are accustomed to people with...errh...strange behavior.
:think
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:How does that prove that the file isn't corrupt?
Well, a few dozen FLM members downloaded this version - which, by the way, is the Rapidshare version - since April 14th when starfish21 had his computer problems and jkecal hinted at the still existing rapidshare links. They all checked the file by whatever means seemed appropriate and saw the video, no problem.

But you are right, that doesn't prove anything; they all might be complete idiots. So I propose you build a sandbox on a separate HD, move the file over there, call in the National Guard, open the file very carefully with an editor and analyze the content. Please keep me informed about the results (if this board is still existing, that is).
BizarreLoveTriangle

idler wrote:
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:How does that prove that the file isn't corrupt?
Well, a few dozen FLM members downloaded this version - which, by the way, is the Rapidshare version - since April 14th when starfish21 had his computer problems and jkecal hinted at the still existing rapidshare links. They all checked the file by whatever means seemed appropriate and saw the video, no problem.

But you are right, that doesn't prove anything; they all might be complete idiots. So I propose you build a sandbox on a separate HD, move the file over there, call in the National Guard, open the file very carefully with an editor and analyze the content. Please keep me informed about the results (if this board is still existing, that is).
Hey, no stress!

How was I supposed to know how many people have downloaded and checked this file? And that your version is the Rapidshare version? There is no such info in this thread and I am not a clairvoyant.

Before your posted your link, only starfish21's link was here, so I am puzzled how a few dozen FLM members could download the correct file!?

Anyway, the info you just gave is what I needed -- to make sure that you have the correct file and starfish21's link is invalid. Maybe an admin should fix that. No need for sarcasm.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Ooh, I just can't get enough of it. I think this is the most epic FLM release ever! Thanks everybody :thumbsup