[REL] Bambulkine dobrodružstvá (1982)

mactopolis

Re: [REL] Bambulkine dobrodružstvá (1982)

Post by mactopolis »   0 likes

freedom of expression does not rate here...I am sorry about your many-folded
restrictions...and sorry I offend all here. :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i sense a great deal of restraint in your words.
Yes, but saying more would be the debate nobody wants here and only pour fuel on the fire.
starfish21 wrote:this latest rant made me a bit uncomfortable so i can only imagine how any reasonably patriotic american would feel.
I don't know what I did to set him off - maybe I'm just a convenient target. If he can tone down his hatred, he'll get along just fine. If not...
mactopolis

Post by mactopolis »   0 likes

Thanks so much for the movies Hieronymus...
(the hellshare is the surefire way to fetch them)
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

I 've got parts 1 and 2 and these are absolutely great! Can someone share part 3 please? Strangely parts 1 and 2 completed relatively fast, but I haven't got a single byte of part 3 since I added it in mid-May and there are no sources either :think
Hieronymus wrote:I'm glad folks are enjoying this one. The singing and the redubbed "kid" voices are all a bit much for me, but I suppose if you can just mute the sound and watch the pretty pictures it's passable entertainment ... ;)
Hey, you just said: I do so love the Eastern Europeans and their textile-optional ways. Too bad they all seem to be so hellbent on "Westernizing" their cultures and "throwing out the babv with the bathwater," (so to speak). :think

I *love* the songs! 1980s coming back :onfire
idler

Post by idler »   14 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:I 've got parts 1 and 2 and these are absolutely great! Can someone share part 3 please? Strangely parts 1 and 2 completed relatively fast, but I haven't got a single byte of part 3 since I added it in mid-May and there are no sources either
Strange. Sharing part 3 for several weeks, uploaded 2 GB. Right now, only 1 request from Poland. Look for l'oisif and move me as a source to this file.
Oh, and make sure you got the right link:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.54 Mb]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   1 likes

idler wrote:Strange. Sharing part 3 for several weeks, uploaded 2 GB. Right now, only 1 request from Poland. Look for l'oisif and move me as a source to this file.
Oh, and make sure you got the right link:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.54 Mb]
I've been downloading starfish21's link that has different file name, but the same hash. Nevetheless I just added your link and it was accepted (normally my client would say "you are already downloading file..."), and I can already see sources...

:icon_killcomputer
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Nope. Different hash, same file. But you'll make it eventually... lol
BizarreLoveTriangle

idler wrote:Nope. Different hash, same file. But you'll make it eventually... lol
Oops, you are right. starfish21's link does not have the same hash, even though it has *exactly* the same size :wall

Looks like somebody's file got corrupt (or somebody messed with AVI headers). Hopefully you've got the *correct* file :pray
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Check yourself...lol
BizarreLoveTriangle

idler wrote:Check yourself...lol
lolwut you mean download the original file from Rapidshare? I guess I'm indeed going to do that to make sure I've got uncorrupted file. Fortunately the Rapidshare links haven't been deleted as usual.