[REL] Vitaj, Zuzanka! & [REL] Dovidenia, Zuzanka! (1978)

kadisman

[REL] Vitaj, Zuzanka! & [REL] Dovidenia, Zuzanka! (1978)

Post by kadisman »   0 likes

Hi! I've been looking for movies Vitaj, Zuzanka! (1978, Czechoslovakia, 30 min) and
Dovidenia, Zuzanka! (1978, Czechoslovakia, 35 min). Tell pozhalysta where they can find and download? Advance would appreciate any help. :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Vitaj, Zuzanka! (1978), Dovidenia, Zuzanka! (1978)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Google translate of "Vitaj, Zuzanka!" aka "Hello, Susannah!" and "Dovidenia, Zuzanka!" aka"Goodbye Susannah!":

Synopsis from CSFD http://www.csfd.cz/film/197200-vitaj-zuzanka/
V prvej časti poeticky ladeného filmu o prvej detskej láske sa stretávame s malým škôlkarom Ivankom. Práve do škôlky nechodí, lebo jeho mamička čaká bábätko a je na materskej dovolenke. A tak hoci je s mamou doma dobre, Ivanko sa sám nudí. A vtedy pani suseda privedie z Bratislavy na návštevu dievčatko Zuzanku. Predstaví ju Ivankovi ako novú kamarátku, ale Ivanko nevie, čo by si s takou "ženskou" počal. Ani s autíčkami sa nevie hrať, ani po stromoch loziť, no čo s ňou? A tak sa zdá, že tí dvaja asi kamaráti nebudú...

In the first part of the tuned poetic film about first love child meet with a small škôlkarom Ivankom. Just do not go to school because his mom is waiting for baby and is on maternity leave. And although it is well at home with Mom, Ivanka is himself bored. And then bring a neighbor lady from Prague to visit the girl Susie. Ivanko introduce it as a new girlfriend, but Ivanko knows what would have with such "feminine" began. Even the cars are not able to play or submit the trees, but what to do with her​​? So it seems that those two friends are not around ...
Synopsis from CSFD http://www.csfd.cz/film/166931-dovidenia-zuzanka/
V druhej časti televízneho filmu o prvej detskej láske sa Ivanko so Zuzankou predsa len postupne zbližuje. Dokonca sa mu to vrkočaté dievčatko začína páčiť. Je ochotný rozdeliť sa s ňou o koláč a požičať jej svoju najobľúbenejšiu hračku. Jednoducho Ivanko sa do Zuzanky zaľúbil. Ibaže tak ako k nim jedného dňa Zuzanka prišla, tak sa zrazu zberá na odchod. Čo bude teraz Ivanko od žiaľu robiť? Možno to všetko zachráni bábätko, ktoré sa konečne hlási na svet...

In the second part television film about the first love child with the Ivanko Zuzanka nonetheless gradually approximated. Even the girl he vrkočaté starts like it. It is willing to divide the pie with it and lend it to his favorite toy. Just Ivanko into Susan zaľúbil. Unless they like to one day Susie came to be harvested to leave suddenly. What happens now Ivanko from sorrow to do? Maybe all this will save baby, which was finally reported to the world ...
(expanded synopses added)
kadisman

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Google translate of "Vitaj, Zuzanka!" aka "Hello, Susannah!" and "Dovidenia, Zuzanka!" aka"Goodbye Susannah!":

Synopsis from CSFD http://www.csfd.cz/film/197200-vitaj-zuzanka/
In the first part of the poetic spirit of the film first child love to meet with small minding Ivanko. It is in kindergarten do not attend because his mother waiting for baby and is on maternity leave. And although it is well with her mother at home, Ivanko himself bored.
Synopsis from CSFD http://www.csfd.cz/film/166931-dovidenia-zuzanka/
In the second part of the first television film about the love child of Susanna Ivanko nevertheless gradually converge. Even with him duck girl starts liking it. Is willing to split the pie with her and lend her my favorite toy. Ivanko is simply to Susanna hobbies.
Fuzzy, thanks for the links, but I can not understand how these movies can be downloaded. If they do you have, could you put them on some file sharing ... ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

I copied the synopses from CSFD so people would know what the films are about and whether they are interested in them too. The more people who search for them, the faster they will be found. :)

I do not have these movies and can not use the computer I am on to search for them at the moment.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Welcome kadisman. These indeed look tough to find, RFF doesn't even have them. Will look a bit later.
kadisman

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I copied the synopses from CSFD so people would know what the films are about and whether they are interested in them too. The more people who search for them, the faster they will be found. :)

I do not have these movies and can not use the computer I am on to search for them at the moment.
FLL wrote:Welcome kadisman. These indeed look tough to find, RFF doesn't even have them. Will look a bit later.
What a pity that these films are now available ... Many years ago I saw these movies on TV, remember them, wanted to see again, but shows no luck, sorry ... :(
Thank you for moral support, I will wait for news might respond someone else.
Pardal2008

Post by Pardal2008 »   0 likes

All the little girls are in love only to me
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Thanks for this and all the other DD links you've found. I don't have the bandwidth to download these - maybe one of the other FLM members...
Pardal2008

Post by Pardal2008 »   46 likes

All the little girls are in love only to me
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Woohoo, thanks Pardal :thumbsup

So this thread is now 50% REL 50% REQ, right? :roll: