[REL] Forbudt for børn AKA Forbidden for Children (1997)

billanben

[REL] Forbudt for børn AKA Forbidden for Children (1997)

Post by billanben »   88 likes

Something strange going on here that maybe our Danish friends can explain. Have alook at the two IMDB pages for Ogginoggen and this film, you will see is same cast etc, but Ogginoggen is only 40minutes, whereas this is the full 90 ?

Anyway - think this still counts as a released posting !!

Ogginoggen

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0186415/

Forbudt for børn

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0136204/

Film available here :-

Like this post to see ed2k links  [615.28 Mb]

3 sources 100% parts available

enjoy

Re: [REL] Forbudt for børn (1997)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I dont really understand, but anyway. I deleted my copy of Forbudt for børn released here ages back, but kept Ogginoggen (released already) cos it had a great kissing scene!
sodepetahi

Post by sodepetahi »   0 likes

You have to understand that Ogginoggen is only one of a series of relatively short films. The characters were first introduced in Buldermanden (The bogeyman) in 1996. Then we had the three films starting with Ogginoggen (The Noodle Poop) 1997 - Lykkefanten (Southern Comfort) 1997 and Forbudt for børn (Little Big Sister) 1998 for the purposes of big screen release Ogginoggen and Lykkefanten were combined.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Oh ok, for a minute I though it was being claimed that both were the same film lol

Eitherway, I deleted one and kept the other with the good scene :)
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

sodepetahi wrote:You have to understand that Ogginoggen is only one of a series of relatively short films. The characters were first introduced in Buldermanden (The bogeyman) in 1996. Then we had the three films starting with Ogginoggen (The Noodle Poop) 1997 - Lykkefanten (Southern Comfort) 1997 and Forbudt for børn (Little Big Sister) 1998 for the purposes of big screen release Ogginoggen and Lykkefanten were combined.
So a whole series of Ida - great Idea (excuse near pun !). I am donlaoding now but agree that oggin oggen seems best. Now to try to find Sarah! Sarah?
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

billanben wrote:Something strange going on here that maybe our Danish friends can explain. Have alook at the two IMDB pages for Ogginoggen and this film, you will see is same cast etc, but Ogginoggen is only 40minutes, whereas this is the full 90 ?
From what I know, Forbudt for born is the ~90 mins movie, which is the combined story of Ogginoggen and Lykkefanten. The version I once bought on VHS has that approximate length. :roll:
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

sodepetahi wrote:You have to understand that Ogginoggen is only one of a series of relatively short films. The characters were first introduced in Buldermanden (The bogeyman) in 1996. Then we had the three films starting with Ogginoggen (The Noodle Poop) 1997 - Lykkefanten (Southern Comfort) 1997 and Forbudt for børn (Little Big Sister) 1998 for the purposes of big screen release Ogginoggen and Lykkefanten were combined.
you sure? i always thought, Forbudt for børn was a title combining 3 short stories; Buldermanden, Ogginoggen and Lykkefanten. :huh:
sodepetahi

Post by sodepetahi »   0 likes

Buldermanden was made in B&W it is possible that the three later films were combined as one though.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

i know, i mean Forbudt for børn is not a short movie, it is a combination, like say a box set called, The Star Wars Trilogy
thelost

Post by thelost »   0 likes

I could be wrong but if I remember right "Beldermanden" was a short by jesper and anker that the following three films were based off of. They have been released a few diffrent ways. I saw "Forbudt for børn" a few years ago and I cant remember it. I am looking forward to getting it again.