[REL] BULDERMANDEN - (1996)

abel

Re: [REL] BULDERMANDEN - (1996)

Post by abel »   0 likes

Aha, that´s it! What charset did you use, katzenjammer?
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Maybe it is a UNICODE issue. Open the subs with Notepad, click 'save as', then select ANSI from the type drop down list.

If you like, you can save the subs with a different name, or in a different folder, then play the video and drag and drop the subs onto the video window.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Find out, everything OK! Thanks for both, film and subs.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Since I downloaded Ogginoggin and Lykkefanten separately long ago and never downloaded Forbudt for børn (which didn't have this gem in it even if the DVD released later did), it's still appropriate to comment on this short movie here. The subs posted here were excellent and added so much to the enjoyment - thanks! I really enjoyed this one - my wife kept asking what I was chuckling about (using headphones). I appreciate the efforts of everyone involved in bringing it here. :thumbsup
TheOtherJT

Post by TheOtherJT »   0 likes

Could anybody who has the subtitles for this please re-share (or preferably post to somewhere like opensubtitles.org) them :) ! I have the movie itself but just missing the subs. Thanks!
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Subs reshared.
TheOtherJT

Thanks BLT. Added them to queue. Hopefully ed2k will work for me for once :)
TheOtherJT

BLT: Would you be able, by any chance, to upload the subs to opensubtitles.org or similar? I've been trying to download it since you re-shared it but not even a kilobyte of luck :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I reshared the latest ones in this thread, BLT might have reshared the earlier (not proofread) ones, see if that helps.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

FLL wrote:I reshared the latest ones in this thread, BLT might have reshared the earlier (not proofread) ones, see if that helps.
Oops, I did not notice that different subs exist, but coincidentally I reshared the *proofread* ones, even at release priority... Maybe TheOtherJT has been trying to download the earlier file...