Nothing Lasts Forever

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
triviatus

Nothing Lasts Forever

Post by triviatus »   0 likes

Has anyone else noticed that the cuter the girl, the rougher the late teen. For example - Kim Richards from the original 'Witch Mountain' films - Mara Wilson from 'Mrs. Doubtfire' and the classic Macaulay Culkin. I wonder if there are exeptions or reverse cuteness eg. rough kids that turn into cute teens.
What time is it Eccles?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Nothing Lasts Forever

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I was the ugliest kid around but look at me now - so classy I almost can't stand looking at myself. :lol:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

:icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2

Who could resist? I am always getting weak, when I look at the picture on the left. Who could say, if you're faking your age on it... :roll:
bonk

Post by bonk »   0 likes

Not since I saw The Happening (2007) with the incomparable Ashlyn Sanchez, did I realize why people change when they get older: each year, our noses and chins grow 0,1 millimeter. So, Mara Wilson, who never had a particular angelic face, changes, and Culkin, who did, changes as well.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

bonk wrote:each year, our noses and chins grow 0,1 millimeter
Really? So the nose of an octogenarian is only 8 mm bigger than on the day he was born? :think :lol:
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Michaela Kudlácková It is not the same as it appears in the film if youth aged very quickly is not eternal

Get used to it in forty years we will create a post called 'old and wrinkled stars' if luckily they invent the formula to be like Bart or Lisa Simpson (they will always be the same age for century of century, amen)
bonk

Post by bonk »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
Really? So the nose of an octogenarian is only 8 mm bigger than on the day he was born? :think :lol:
yes, you are correct!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) 8-) :mrgreen:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:Michaela Kudlácková It is not the same as it appears in the film if youth aged very quickly is not eternal

Get used to it in forty years we will create a post called 'old and wrinkled stars' if luckily they invent the formula to be like Bart or Lisa Simpson (they will always be the same age for century of century, amen)
She did get a pretty big honker. :lol: Still, at 51 years old she's not too bad-looking. Loved her early films.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Czinkóczi Zsuzsanna I just met her and she is neither old nor ugly despite her 52
some stars are still active in public life although they are no longer acting others are fleeting once they are on screen but you never hear from them as Ann Bos
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

Warg wrote:
This is sharp! Insightful..... if only 8 millimeter were not YUUUUUUGE in a face/nose.....
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]