[REL] Nine Meals from Chaos (2017) [Argentina]

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Nine Meals from Chaos (2017) [Argentina]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for your first post.

I moved your thread to REQUESTS, because I couldn't find an ed2k link for this movie yet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7840854/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Nine Meals from Chaos (2017) [Argentina]

Post by ghost »   63 likes

...and moved to REL again.

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.32 Gb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Nine Meals from Chaos (2017) [Argentina]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Another film from Ivan Noel.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

:icon_evil2

I hate to see that this film has hit ed2k so soon. I was a financial supporter for this movie and recently received the file a couple of days ago, a 'perk' for sending $$. Here's Ivan's personal plea that was sent with the link to the file:
Dear Friends and supporters,

I am very pleased to be able to send you the download link for the newly released film ‘9 Meals From Chaos’!

It is a constant challenge to actually complete a full feature film with a budget 100 times smaller than what in the industry is called ‘low budget film’, but with your help we were finally able to do it.

We had the premiere of the film in a cinema here and the response was very good, including from professionals. And we have already secured a festival acceptance in the well-known Brussels Fantastic Film Festival this year, which is all looking very good for its wider release.

To download, please enter our website shop here: ......

As usual, I must please ask you to NOT share the film online as happens every year. The only income we are likely to get at all for this film this year is from the online sales, so please, please do not upload it. Thank you!

We are now preparing to send all the physical perks by post for those who contributed for them. Very soon I will be in touch again with … a new project!

Best wishes to all of you and I hope you enjoy this new film.

Ivan, and Noel Films team.
Obviously some asshole that was privy to Ivan's PRIVATE link wanted to be the first to put this film on the 'net and in the process completely disregarded Ivan's wishes: Why they couldn't show some respect to a struggling filmmaker that is specifically creating films in the 'Coming-of-Age' genre and WAIT for a few months before releasing is beyond me...

From what I understand Ivan Noel IS aware of FLM and has contacted mimzy in the past about his movies being featured on this site. I'm not going delete the link or this thread as it's already on ed2k and therefore available everywhere; BUT I would hope that we at FLM would be a little more respectful of the wishes of a filmmaker that has our interests at heart.

Personally I don't feel that we should be making the link available at this time. Despite it being available on ed2k [and probably torrents by now], I think that we can give members information about the film but wait for a few months to actually make the link available here.. *SIGH*... (...I'm sure my after-the-fact rant is pretty moot..)

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

The movie was already available for everyone at uloz. Otherwise I wouldn't have released the ed2k link here.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:The movie was already available for everyone at uloz. Otherwise I wouldn't have released the ed2k link here.
Hey ghost; I meant to say that my rant was not aimed at you.

I understand that you had no idea of the situation surrounding the release of this movie. I just can't believe that anyone associated with this movie would be such a jerk and release the film so quickly after it was made available.

Of course Mr. Noel also had it for sale on his site. Doing this before it has a chance to be opted out to a major studio for distribution kind of insures that it WILL be put online before it has a chance to hit the theaters.. :think

Oh well..

Again, I apologize ghost if it seemed I was b*tching at you. :pray Not my intent at all.

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Since it was already on uloz.to there wasn't much use closing the barn door after the horse already escaped or I'd have pulled the thread into admin until it had a chance to make Senor Noel some bucks. I suggest people go to his web site and share some love.

http://www.noelfilms.com/
ghost
Site Admin

Again, I apologize ghost if it seemed I was b*tching at you.
Kev, I didn't feel biched by you. So don't worry about that.

Keeping films private is nearly impossible these days if they are available as web downloads.
Osiris

Post by Osiris »   0 likes

Not yet seen :D Why not using DDL, some hosts are free even without premium and much faster and safer than p2p ;)