Re: [REL] Mantenidas Sin Sueños (Argentina) 2005

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for keeping the head up FLL! :thumbsup

I just bought it on ebay for $ 18 ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Just released on R1 DVD a couple of months ago, for the obsessive (cough.cough.kev.cough) ;)

As "Kept and Dreamless". http://www.amazon.com/Kept-Dreamless-Lu ... _2?ie=UTF8
LOL!!

Thanks for the link, FLL! I actually already have the Region 2 DVD which has turned out to be more of a Region 0 as it plays on my Region 1 player.

However, I like the looks of the new release and am probably going to get it too!! :)

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

kev wrote:However, I like the looks of the new release and am probably going to get it too!! :)
I'd say skip it if you already have the R2... it has hard subs and the standard black bars. No extras except for ads for other DVDs. Of course I don't know if your R2 DVD has English subs, if not that might make a difference.
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
kev wrote:However, I like the looks of the new release and am probably going to get it too!! :)
I'd say skip it if you already have the R2... it has hard subs and the standard black bars...
Geeze... :( Thanks for the info, FLL.

Actually the black bars [as long as they are a result of the release being as full an original image as possible] don't bother me as much as hard subs...

After I've seen a foreign film enough and pretty much remember what's going on, I like to watch without subs just to admire the beauty of the uncluttered image the way the director meant it to be seen.. Does that make sense or just sound pretentious? :think :icon_1dancingban

Thanks again, FLL, for the report on the R1 release.. The R0 release I have is the European [Dutch or Swedish] release that I pictured in my Feb. 9, 2009 post that's 3 or 4 posts up [depending on how you count ;) ] and it does have subs as well as a music video, I believe.. So I probably will just save some money and pass on that one right now.. ;)

kev.
household

Post by household »   0 likes

Looks good, although emule tells me there are no sources available.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any version of this, the link posted in 2007 seems to be dead or in need of a re-hash.

Obviously I am tempted to just buy the dvd, but at that price would prefer a basic version as initially posted, if anyone still has it available?
Thanks guys :clap
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Reshared.
household

Post by household »   0 likes

Much appreciated FLL :cool
Sully23

Re: [REL] Mantenidas Sin Sueños (2005) [Argentina]

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes