[REL] La Lucha Con La Pantera (1975) [Mexico]

emuler

Re: [REL] La Lucha Con La Pantera (1975) [Mexico]

Post by emuler »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:there really is no comparison.
Anyway. I'm right & you're wrong! ;) I had the benefit of watching both movies prior to release! :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2
Almost finished downloading this one, then I'll be able to compare the two as well. :bigups
Wonder if my nVidia Pure Video decoder is having any effect on perceived picture quality. :think
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

This seems to bring into question the whole issue of screenshots. In the past, members have criticised them for not necessarily being representative of the true content of the movie. Generally I'd agree......I certainly try to find the nicer shots! :) However, not so in this case. These were the easiest caps I've ever produced........pick a frame, any one will do & it's virtually guaranteed to show uniform.........Great! & truly representative of the entire movie.
Now it seems there are inconsistencies in the quality department (well certainly in my releases). For example, my next release (which is my own rip) I consider to be of good quality but the caps are certainly nothing better than average. Weird & a bit disappointing! ;)
I'm not going to stop posting them as they're a good addition to a release but would urge members to investigate the synopsis/content & any comments made about quality before deciding whether to download rather than relying on screenshots alone.

Cheers! :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Point taken. :thumbsup As has been mentioned earlier, this is not a screenshot release site. :bigups

I had already decided to download this (Debaser and I have several things in common). I do look at the screenshots and decide whether the quality is good enough for me to download a movie, but the quality has to be much worse before it becomes a deciding factor. I've stayed away from many of the Schulmadchen series because of this (have had my fill of fuzzy mpg clips) but this and your other releases are in a different class. I don't think you've ever posted anything that I considered unwatchable. :clap

But by all means continue posting screenshots. I consider these to be an essential part of any release. :dance In fact, many release sites have made screenshots mandatory. :thumbsup
SiriusBlak

Post by SiriusBlak »   0 likes

Howdy All,

Thanks for the share, I don't suppose there are any English subs for this are there? Or is it already subbed?

tia

Sirius-ly[/b]
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

My source for this indicates there were no subs of any description on the DVD.

I'd feel inclined to enjoy the view & make up your own story! ;)

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:My source for this indicates there were no subs of any description on the DVD.

I'd feel inclined to enjoy the view & make up your own story! ;)

lb
I never got back with you about the DVD:

There were no subs and the quality of your rip is pretty much right up there with the DVD.. It was a really lousy transfer.

In that regard, actually I'd say your release is probably a little better as I'm sure you did some tweaking to it.. :thumbsup

As far as any plot line, I'm inclined to agree with you. ;)

kev.
casa1980

Post by casa1980 »   0 likes

mnjhuy76za q\1]\=VGFR54]\
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

casa1980 wrote:mnjhuy76za q\1]\=VGFR54]\
I hope you meant that in a nice way. :)
buffy_summers