[REL] Mas que a Nada en el Mundo (2006) [Mexico]

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Mas que a Nada en el Mundo (2006) [Mexico]

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Thanks kev, I was waiting to post trying to figure out why my rip was so dark and whether it could be made better. Might just be the DVD transfer and not much to be done though. I think the movie was shot on video or transferred to video for the DVD, it showed up as "100% NTSC" rather than "Film" or "Hybrid" and that is unusual for a movie.
Hopefully mine isn't too dark to be enjoyable. The movie itself is overall kinda dark with lots of interior scenes... I noticed some of the shots having a very 'video' look about them too...
FLL wrote:By the way, in my opinion sharing both a 2CD-sized single file and two separate single-CD files is pretty much a complete waste of bandwith lengthening the time until it's fully shared, and may reduce how long it stays alive on eMule by splitting up the people sharing it. And they are exactly the same quality. I'd pick one to keep (the 1.37GB file) and unshare the others, personally. If it's important to have 1CD-size files it's not difficult to find a splitter and do it yourself.
Ouch!! I'll consider myself spanked! :think

I understand what you're saying and to be honest not being technical minded, that's never crossed my mind...

As for myself, being able to burn DVD's I have no need for the 2-CD rips, however I know I've seen them requested by other members before and since AGKnot gives you all three files when it converts a movie, I was just trying to be helpful...
FLL wrote:Oh, and as long as I keep thinking of things...

kev, did you add English hardsubs to those files? The DVD is Spanish with selectable English subs.

Now would be a great time to learn to use Subrip
Ok, I just d/loaded 'Subrip_150b4' and another program called 'Subdownloader'. Hopefully between the two of these programs I can learn what I need to so subs can be provided... :thumbsup

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

finally downloaded this
Thanks kev i had this on my wish list at amazon but never purchased. i still will but this is great for the time being. and thanks ghost for unlocking the puzzle kev gave us. ;)

:thumbsup

:)
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

In most cases i prefer the big release...
benjaminblack

Post by benjaminblack »   0 likes

Thanks kev !
FLL

Post by FLL »   8 likes

Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Awesome work kev!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Rich wrote:Awesome work kev!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Thanks.. And many, MANY thanks to FLL for the subs!

Thanks too to ghost and idler [or infiniter, can't remember which] who were able to break through whatever veil seems to be surrounding me [for a short while at least] and upload the files so they can be shared out on a consistant basis... ;)

I've got some other files to release but any more efforts would be worthless until I figure out why I can leech but can't be leeched from... :think

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

kev wrote:I've got some other files to release but any more efforts would be worthless until I figure out why I can leech but can't be leeched from... :think

kev.
Well... you never responded to my last suggestion 10 days ago, so there's no way for me to help further on this. Basically, I said that if you were still running Fireball as you had been at one point, it was probably some setting in there. Your best bet is to install vanilla official emule into a new directory and try running that instead, I would be surprised if that didn't solve your problem. The only other thing I can think of at this point is your ISP is blocking you and Fireball somehow gets around that for other Fireball users.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
kev wrote:I've got some other files to release but any more efforts would be worthless until I figure out why I can leech but can't be leeched from... :think

kev.
Well... you never responded to my last suggestion 10 days ago, so there's no way for me to help further on this. Basically, I said that if you were still running Fireball as you had been at one point, it was probably some setting in there. Your best bet is to install vanilla official emule into a new directory and try running that instead, I would be surprised if that didn't solve your problem. The only other thing I can think of at this point is your ISP is blocking you and Fireball somehow gets around that for other Fireball users.
I apologize for not getting back to you.

Since you said you weren't fond of Fireball and up until my PC death and rebirth, Fireball was the best eMule I had used to date, I really didn't want to get rid of it.

I had put in a call to kj [since he's the one that turned me onto Fireball and very knowledgeable about it's modus operandi] and I've been awaiting his response.

He got back to me tonight, showed me some changes to make, and from the looks of things, I'm now at least visible to the [FLM] community and seem to be sharing out at last! :)

I do appreciate your suggestions. :thumbsup

kev.
miih

Post by miih »   0 likes

Can somebody please share this movie? I start downloading it some times ago and it stuck at 20%. =/ I'm sorry for making so many requests of sharing!
Thank you very much in advance!