[REQ] Ouija (2014)

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
emuler

[REQ] Ouija (2014)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

VERIFIED OFF TOPIC

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1204977
I honestly don't know why this movie only has a 4.4 rating. Having looked at that before walking into the theater made me a little apprehensive about buying a ticket but boy was I in for a surprise. This movie keeps you scared the whole way through. Contains lots of creative jump scares and good plot twists. Lin Shaye is excellent as always especially in horror movies. The pace does not seem too slow or too fast and there aren't any long breaks between something scary happening. Having said that this movie does require a bit of imagination as most horror movies do but if you push reality aside for 90 minutes you will not be disappointed. In my opinion this is a well-written horror movie that is highly underrated. I would definitely watch it again.
I had high hopes for this. It has 4 little girls in it, but sadly, none have decent roles. Great horror film; very creepy, but not FLM material. Please move to verified off topic forum.