[REQ] Pernicious (2014) [Thailand]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
ARTHORIUS

[REQ] Pernicious (2014) [Thailand]

Post by ARTHORIUS »   2 likes

Hi guys and welcome here. I post this movie here cause i think will be moved to verified off topic but...let me bring to your attention too.
This is an horror movie with a terrific story but there's something interesting inside. Now the storyline

Storyline

Three young, beautiful girls arrive in Thailand to teach English for the summer, some with noble intentions and some just wanting an adventure, but none were prepared for the massacre that awaited them. The nightmare begins when their new friends go missing, vivid bloody dreams haunt their sleep and a stolen statue leads them down a dark path into Thai folklore and magic that has been long forgotten. Their situation continues to become worse once they realize it's not WHAT that is haunting them but WHO: an eight-year girl, brutally murdered and sacrificed by her family decades ago who wants nothing more than to watch them bleed. This is not a story about redemption. This is not a story about good versus evil. This is not a story about the will to survive. This is a story about Vanida - a child viciously tortured by her own family, who will stop at nothing for revenge - one appendage at a time.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Extra info...The actress in the role of Vanida (the little girl murdered in the movie) is Iraha Hoyos and she's really naked with gold painture in all her body.

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer HD here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9lZ_Er-Wjg

Movie is here

https://1fichier.com/?ktu1sp8vf3

Cheers, Art! ;)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Pernicious (2014) [Thailand]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

pernicious.jpg
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2187444/

She looks eminently FLM-worthy to me and I love films with evil little girls. Does she have much screen time?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Unfortunately not.
At the beginning of movie scenes are blurred and then she start appear time to time...from 0.50.00 runtime till end...
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   11 likes

Do you think she has enough screen time to make this a [REQ]uest or should this go in Verified Off-Topic?

Here are some possible ed2k links (UNVERIFIED!):
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.08 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.84 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb] (this has the most sources at the moment)

And a couple subtitle files (UNVERIFIED!):
Like this post to see ed2k links  [78.4 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [78.8 Kb]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   2 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Hi guys and welcome here. I post this movie here cause i think will be moved to verified off topic but...let me bring to your attention too.
This is an horror movie with a terrific story but there's something interesting inside.

Movie is here

https://1fichier.com/?ktu1sp8vf3

Cheers, Art! ;)
Hey ART!! Thanks again for all the movies you've brought to FLM or enhanced lately, your efforts are truly appreciated!! :thumbsup

(I want you to know this before I start to fuss...) :oops:

I do have a problem with a few of the films you have linked us to: PLEASE add a WARNING to your posts when you offer a link to a film that has Russian dubbing.

I honestly don't mind foreign films that are dubbed in other languages if the dubbing is done by voice actors/actresses and integrated into the original soundtrack as much as possible. However I positively despise and abhor [really, REALLY, REALLY hate] Russian dubbed films where you have one [or occasionally more] person [people] that blandly translates all the dialogue OVER the friggin' original soundtrack.

(I specifically point out the dubbing as 'Russian' as to date they are the only country I've found that dubb foreign films like this.)

I can't express [other than what I already have said here] how MUCH I truly hate this LAZY-ASS form of dubbing; it absolutely ruins any enjoyment of the film for me.

In the case of THIS film: I was VERY excited to d/load this movie, but in the first few seconds of watching my excitement turned to bitter disappointment when I heard the monotonous drone of the linguist as he began to translate the credits. :icon_evil2

Please, please, please warn us [me] about this in the future. :thumbsup

kev.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Do you think she has enough screen time to make this a [REQ]uest or should this go in Verified Off-Topic?
Definitely off topic for me...but is a movie to watch for curiosity and for listen a different story of horror movie... :D

To Kev you're right kev recently i found all these movie in russian. I remember your suggestion and warn you(all) for it.
Accept my apologize :roll:
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL