[REL] Spermula (1976)

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
Amadeus

Re: [REL] Spermula (1976)

Post by Amadeus »   21 likes

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   5 likes

Amadeus wrote:3rd times a charm... maybe.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [696.95 Mb]
Forget it.. the version we are looking for never has been released :(
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   6 likes

ghost wrote:
Amadeus wrote:3rd times a charm... maybe.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [696.95 Mb]
Forget it.. the version we are looking for never has been released :(
I see. Thx.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Just out of curiosity, the 1.22GB one is the best version available to date, right?

Now I have more bandwidth to play with, so I'm catching up on movies I had passed over before. :bigups
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Just out of curiosity, the 1.22GB one is the best version available to date, right?
It’s certainly the best in terms of the duration, not so sure about the picture quality though.
More male nudity than other versions, but that’s all I think.

I think their is more chance of finding an American that would admit that they are only assisting Georgia to piss off Russia than finding a copy of this film with a nice scene of Eva Ionesco included.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Sigh. How to start? :think

There are 2 totally different versions of Spermula. Different as for action plot, cut, runtime, language, targeted markets etc., one can say there are 2 totally different movies.

The version for France tells a story about a secret society in the US of 1937 with strong sexual and artistic beliefs living in a secret hide; a reporter investigating the case disappears without a trace. This version lasts about 105 min, the pics of Eva Ionesco are from this version, but she was censored in the 1.22 GB file (which is the French version).

For the US market, they added some sci-fi scenes, cutted the whole to 88 min and made up a story of some "Spermulites" whose planet is bound to be burned by their sun etc. This version is in the other files posted here; it's a bit trashy.

If you really have enough bandwith, download both versions and make your choice...
U got me? :eyecrazy
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

infiniter wrote: We would need to find a studio copy from the cutter or similiar where she's still involved.
Somewhere on this earth lies this piece of celluloid.... :roll:
I'd go with infiniter on this :eyecrazy lol ...
wafaschaanti

Post by wafaschaanti »   0 likes

I don't know if this can be called a 'movie' whether it has Eva or not. Its a tasteless waste :wall
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

wafaschaanti wrote:I don't know if this can be called a 'movie' whether it has Eva or not. Its a tasteless waste :wall
Yeah, one thing you'll discover about FLM is that some movies are posted because they are good movies, others just because of an actress who has fans because of her other work, still others hoping for little bit of skin. (Best is when all three coincide but it's unrealistic to expect that very often.) In this case it appears we struck out on all three counts.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Geez, this was painful just to fast forward through at 8X. I think I liked Plan 9 From Outer Space better. :alien No Eva in the version I have either.

And I agree with you, db... Lara was much better.