QUESTION "Un été à La Goulette (1995)"

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
Sully23

Re: QUESTION "Un été á La Goulette (1995)"

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Sully23 is a long-time member and has already given his opinion. We don't know you yet, you've only been here two weeks. From the synopsis and our discussion, this movie doesn't spark my curiosity but I'll believe Sully23 until we know differently.
I still feel like a newbie, 3 years I have learned a lot and I need another 10 to know all the rules.

My opinion was based because it exists, the world's largest database is, Rarefilmfinder or RFF based on it I did not find any information about the movie, and not only that, but Triela has commented or posted titles of movies that do not even appear at RFF, and that casts doubt on its credibility.

The world of cinema there is a rule 'cinema is not always politically correct' that does not necessarily mean 1 child is hired sometimes an adult plays roles as a teenager or even a girl playing an older woman (Orphan, Isabelle furham) this means many times a movie if it appears in RFF or any databse but if the name of the boy/girl actor/actress does not appear, it is because it is played by adult people and the filmmakers do not always choose or find actors that are the size except if such a case if the character has 9 years old and she plays it from 11 and they are only a few years old and the same can happen if in the movie a young woman of 17 plays an actress of 20, 24 or even 30. (Hannah montana's brother looked quite young), the conclusion is that for now there is no more information about the actresses' birth dates and only you, Triela, can help us close this discussion.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: QUESTION "Un été à La Goulette (1995)"

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:I still feel like a newbie, 3 years I have learned a lot and I need another 10 to know all the rules.
3 years is a long time in the online universe and you've been a great contributor here - you're certainly no newbie.