[REQ] Kleftis i I pragmatikotita / Thief or Reality (2001)[Greece]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
david123

[REQ] Kleftis i I pragmatikotita / Thief or Reality (2001)[Greece]

Post by david123 »   1 likes

Thief or Reality (2001)Kleftis i I pragmatikotita

[Image]
[Image]
screenshot https://postimg.cc/qNv7mH2F

Angelidi’s highly theatrical, experimental and allegorical film is divided into three independently existing segments that intertwine because of the involvement of the Thief, the connecting link between the three reality perspectives. The three segments are The Net, The Dice and Free Will, each one representing a philosophical idea and a natural element, (Fate-Fire, Chance-Water, Free Will-Earth), respectively. A sculptress of funereal memorials has visions of the Last Judgment, a mother who lost her son attaches herself to remnants of memory and fantastical visions of encounters, and an actor prepares for Antigone, with fictional reality invading his existential realm. The film explores the different levels of reality that can be experienced: the metaphysical (Death, God and religion), the tangible (love and mother-son relationships), and the externalization of the soul through art (theater and fiction). The Thief stands for Time, as time is a thief and destroys everything.

NOTE
Its on boyhood movies but i dont have nitroflare premium account right now if anyone can download and add on emule or any other file host that would be very helpful
https://boyhoodmovies.org/thief-reality-2001/
danielzhao319

Re: [REQ] Kleftis i I pragmatikotita / Thief of Reality (2001)[Greece]

Post by danielzhao319 »   0 likes

Will someone kindly help share an ed2k link for this?
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] Kleftis i I pragmatikotita / Thief or Reality (2001)[Greece]

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

{note: this is "Thief OR Reality" rather than "Thief OF Reality"}

Available for FREE in 472p / 480p with hardcoded English subtitles:

Code: Select all

http://greektv.net/movies/thief-or-reality/
or
https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/266795779_456241087
The nitroflare paid file is 720x576 and 3156 mb, rather oversized for that quality.
The greektv free file is 750x432 and 503 mb and is best downloaded with various free software.

I confess that this does really not look like my cup of tea but I am more than happy to help fellow film lovers find what they want.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Has anyone watched this? Is it on-topic? From the thumbnails, I don't see anything.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

From scrolling through the video, I see one young boy in 4 (?) scenes totaling about 5 minutes. I don't think that is enough child content in an 80 minute video to make it on-topic.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:From scrolling through the video, I see one young boy in 4 (?) scenes totaling about 5 minutes. I don't think that is enough child content in an 80 minute video to make it on-topic.
And there are no young girls in it. And that's what FLM is about.

Therefore I moved this thread
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:And there are no young girls in it. And that's what FLM is about.
Well yes I have gotten that impression, and it is what brought me to FLM in the first place. ;)

However, the POSTING GUIDELINES post refers only to "children" and not boys or girls, so I can understand how some people would suppose there was broader interest.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

The gender of the child isn't the standard, it's whether they're enough a part of the film to be essential to it. In other words, if their character could be replaced by a cardboard cutout or removed altogether, the film is probably off-topic. Generally, also, they must be onscreen for at least 10% of the film. I wasn't questioning whether there were any girls or not, I was asking if children made up enough of the film to make it on- or off-topic. There are plenty of BM's here. If this film meets the standard, we can move it back.