[REL] Melissa P. (2005) [Italy]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
starfish21

[REL] Melissa P. (2005) [Italy]

Post by starfish21 »   21 likes

i couldnt find any sign of this in previous posts ,but then again i cant seem to get the search function to work very well for me

Like this post to see ed2k links  [703.29 Mb]

I.M.D.B. -
Melissa (Maria Valverde) lives with her mother and her grandmother (Geraldine Chaplin) in Sicily. She has a close relationship with her grandmother, a heavy smoker, who seems to be the only person in the world who understands Melissa. Melissa's father lives in another country. One day Melissa and her friend go to a party at a school friend's home. While there, Melissa meets Daniele (Primo Reggiani), a boy from the school, and has her first sexual experience. The experience is far from being what Melissa always has dreamed it would be, because Daniele forces her and later forgets her. However, Melissa has fallen in love with Daniele. Back at school, when Melissa tries to get Daniele's attention, he barely remembers her. He takes advantage of Melissa's feelings for him, convincing her to have sex with him whenever he wants. When Melissa discovers Daniele's true motivations, she takes revenge by having even wilder sexual experiences with him and other boys. She even begins keeping a diary to document her sexual experiences. Melissa's mother is worried and tries to approach her distant daughter, while her grandmother is sent off to a rest home. Written by DM -

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

english subs : Like this post to see ed2k links  [60.7 Kb]
emuler

Re: [REL] Melissa P. (2005)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks. Looks interesting.

She was 18 when the movie was released - so about 17 during filming??? Wonder what the reviewer was moaning about.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443584/
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Heh, i wasn't never post this cause i thought was offtopic...in sense of the age of actress 18...

Cause the real story told about a girl of 13yo sexual experiences, but for the italian laws and for the explicit contents of the novel and of the movie the actress needed to be 18 but looks more younger. ;)
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

starfish21: there is a typo in the title. :( Just copy paste what I wrote in my previous post. Thanks. Sorry for going on about this, but you know what a pain searches can be. :)

Subject changed by admin
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   24 likes

Compilation of "interesting" scenes in HD:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [372.66 Mb]
charlesfdm

Post by charlesfdm »   1 likes

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

As interesting as this film is she barely passes as 18 much less 14 as the book says she is and all of her partners in this film are twenty somethings plus... :roll:

The movie is based loosely on a book that is of interest but unfortunately the movie does not do the book justice and is not what it should/could have been for FLM. For FLM interest read the book 100 Strokes of the Brush Before Bed. ;)

For those that are interested in this film 1080p webrips are still seeded on torrent. ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Melissa P. (2005) [Italy]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I figured this was VO-T but didn't want to be arbitrary, especially since I hadn't watched it and kev had, and he didn't move it. All I needed was confirmation. Thanks to all who contributed to this thread.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Melissa P. (2005) [Italy]

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:... since I hadn't watched it and kev had...
Actually I haven't seen this one yet...

I have a couple of copies in a couple of different places, but I regret to say I haven't worked up the interest to watch this. Needless to mention [but I will...], it's now slid farther down the 'need-to-watch' priority list... ;)

Ditto to phuzzy's nod to all the contributors to this thread. :)

kev.