[REL] Das Unheil AKA Havoc (1972) [Germany]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
alexandr

[REL] Das Unheil AKA Havoc (1972) [Germany]

Post by alexandr »   34 likes

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Das Unheil AKA Havoc (1972)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I think you mean this movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067904/
http://www.deutsches-filminstitut.de/so ... v/f052.htm

Please add some infos to your post!! :naughty

And is this a release or a request??? You added an emule link. :think
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:...Please add some infos to your post!! :naughty...
Making posts with extreme lack of info seems to be an epidemic of late... :wall

Here's some bablefish translations:
deutsches-filminstitut.de wrote:The scene of the film is the German town Wetzlar with their cathedral and the industrial plants of the Buderus of works. In the center of history the minister family Vavar is located, to whose Pfarrei the cathedral belongs. The family consists of the father, minister Leonard Vavra, the mother, the daughter Dimuth and the son Hille. Is told history from the view of Hille, which is in the middle in the Abitur.

Trick and pivot of the action are the preparations of the bell celebration, which organizes minister Vavra for its Schlesi municipality members. On the edge of these planning strange events happen: a strange cough strikes the older population of the town, a student comes in the city the flowing through river to death and permanently circles over the city helicopter.
and
cinema.de wrote:Hille, high school student in a small German town, is at the center of the "evil": His father, the pastor equips the bells festival of Silesian expellees; Sis posing for nude photographs. Hille even cramming in time with the metronome for high school and design takes secret love lessons from a factory owner's wife ... "Hunting Scenes from Lower Bavaria" director Peter Fleischmann and his dialogue writer Martin Walser an apocalyptic picture of the FRG: Everything will start failing, panicked.
NOTE: The line highlighted in bold... ;) Might have some possibilities, but I think 'Sis' is the girl pictured below, Silke Kulik, who appears to be a bit older than 17 or 18...

Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Look out below!! :eyecrazy

Thanks for the ed2k link, alexandr, but as ghost pointed out; when making a post please add a bit more information, and indicate whether you intend the post to be a [REQ] or a [REL] (putting it in the correct forum, for example)...

For more instructions check out: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=2290

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks alexandr! :clap

I added [REQ] to the title to make it clearer for people -- the link looks like there are no complete sources. Which doesn't mean one won't show up sometime, it has happened many times here before.

The number one thing you should include in a request is an IMDB link. The more infomation the better, but if after looking you don't have much more, still post.

The criticism about bare-bones posts is partly inspired by -- and should be directed at -- posters with thousands of posts who put little effort into requests and releases. Aiming at a guy with 6 posts is crazy, especially if that guy probably speaks relatively little English. If you look at the early posts of many well-respected posters here you will see worse. (And doesn't anyone remember alexandr's last post which elicited a "WOW!!!! just WOW!!!" from ghost?)

From IMDB:
A local priest is organizing the return to town of the original church bells sold off during the war. The preparations call for both a rock- and a brass band, a mens choir and little children dressed up as bells to visit him at home. Meanwhile is son Hille is trying to study for his exams. Also causing a lot of distractions is elder sister Sibylle (the redheaded sheep of the family), leading to many confusing flashbacks involving their ill tempered father. On top of this the whole town seems to be going crazy: striking garbage men spoil an adulterous woman's fun, while nearly all the animals at the local pet shop die over night. Does it have something to do with the water or are the nearby factories to blame?

Shot documentary style with incredibly long and elaborate shots that would make even Brian De Palma jealous, we are constantly looking over peoples shoulders or even at their backs. Most scenes feature disconnected background noises like workmen in the street, alarms going off or church bells ringing (especially when our whiny narrator Hille interacts with girls – talk about being obvious). It succeeds in giving the viewer a feeling of unease (the titular Unheil) and makes us expect something awful to happen at any moment. But the uneventful finale serves up more questions than answers. For aspiring steady camera operators and analyzing art house lovers only.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

It was RELeased already, so move it or to REL or to Off-Topic, please...
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

jezevex wrote:It was RELeased already, so move it or to REL or to Off-Topic, please...
Lol good observation jez :lol:
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Has anyone watched this film? Is it off-topic or not? I'll move it if you tell me which it is. ;)

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=29700
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   44 likes

Not so off-topic as it seems on the first sight... Rather something "on the border"...
I'm not posting the naughty bits screenshots of the "jumping on the bed" scene (notwithstanding they're too young for me).

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067904/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=29700

The OP's ED2K link is dead, so I'm resharing...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.24 Gb]
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i reccommend moving this to Verified Off-Topic,kids have very little screentime,in spite 1 short ot scene,this has virtually no FLM relevant material.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Das Unheil AKA Havoc (1972) [Germany]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks for the share, jezevex - I never downloaded this to check it. 'Naughty bits' don't make a film on- or off-topic, rather whether or not the children have a significant role in the movie.

Thanks for the info, starfish.