[REL] Carolina Skeletons (1991) [USA]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
ptguardian

Re: [REQ] Carolina Skeletons (1991)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I tried the link and jdownloader said it was valid but it would never connect. My security kept blocking the Ip trying to connect to me. :think

However this is on torrent and fast download. http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6858040/

As for on-topic I scanned it but all I could find with kids were two cute girls that are at the start of the film. They get killed and this sets up the story for the film. They last for about 3 1/2 minutes until their bodies are tossed in the creek. Nothing special in the process and nothing else for the rest of the film.

Not on-topic :(

[Image][Image]
flmwayne

Post by flmwayne »   2 likes

I am releasing it now at the following address:

[url]ed2k://|file|Carolina.Skeletons.1991.DVDRiP.AC3.XviD-HiC.avi|1469495296|C285BFC578F67D32468E48B235AD14F4|h=TUWR7GJCUH2KUFDXSU2CZKXEQOUBQSOJ|/[/url]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:As for on-topic I scanned it but all I could find with kids were two cute girls that are at the start of the film. They get killed and this sets up the story for the film. They last for about 3 1/2 minutes until their bodies are tossed in the creek. Nothing special in the process and nothing else for the rest of the film.
That's why I asked if this was on-topic or not. I've seen so many films where the kids were only in it for a minute or two or were mere window dressing. :cry:

Thank you flmwayne for releasing this but I think it belongs in Verified Off-Topic.
bullmaro2

Re: [REL] Carolina Skeletons (1991) [USA]

Post by bullmaro2 »   0 likes

Thanks so much, this film was looking for a long time but did not know his name. Thanks again and Greetings to all forum :thumbsup