[REL] The Black Panther (1977) [UK]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] The Black Panther (1977)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

kev wrote:
ptguardian wrote:... Has anyone got this file yet to confirm it is legit?
Confirmed. :thumbsup

kev.
That is good because it is an interesting movie despite being off-topic. This guy was reported to have done over 400 crimes in his life getting more and more violent as his 'career' progressed. Scene where he pulls her out of bed lasts just a few moments and all other scenes with her are very little to no interest as far as FLM is concerned. Plenty of time with the two while being captive and the impression of her being a young teen I did not feel this to be the case at all. IMHO :|
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I watched this and can confirm it isn't FLM material. Like ptg said, the film was interesting, but Debbie Farrington neither looked nor acted like a young teen. I looked all over for a bio of her and couldn't find anything about her D.O.B., but given that her total screen time was actually only a few minutes and that she looked too mature, this film belongs in Verified Off-Topic.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   1 likes

I love the off-topic area, it is so on-topic :lol: