[REL] La dentellière AKA The Lacemaker (1977) [France]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
appcht

[REL] La dentellière AKA The Lacemaker (1977) [France]

Post by appcht »   8 likes

Cast: Isabelle Huppert, Yves Beneyton, Florence Giorgetti, Anne Marie Duringer, Christian Baltauss
Director: Claude Goretta
Rating: R
Release Date: May 25, 1977
Genre: Drama, Romance
Running Time: 108 min.

Synopsis:
The internationally produced The Lacemaker (La Dentelliere) stars Isabelle Huppert as Pomme, a meek and mild French beautician whose life takes a fateful turn during a vacation to Normandy. Here Huppert becomes the lover of middle-class literature-student Francois (Yves Beneyton). The relationship sours when Francois takes her home to meet his parents, thanks in no small part to their differing social backgrounds. The Lacemaker was the film that solidified the stardom of Isabelle Huppert; she was showered with awards, most notably the British Film Academy

IMDb Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075932/

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.19 Gb]

[Image]
[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL]La dentellière(1977) AKA The Lacemaker

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

appcht, I notice Isabelle Huppert was 24 (born March 16, 1953) when this was released. Is this film on-topic?
appcht

Re: [REL]La dentellière(1977) AKA The Lacemaker

Post by appcht »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242,Film find online, I do not know whether wrong.you should see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lacemaker
Phuzzy4242 wrote:appcht, I notice Isabelle Huppert was 24 (born March 16, 1953) when this was released. Is this film on-topic?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] La dentellière AKA The Lacemaker (1977) [France]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

We certainly appreciate your contributions but the usual cutoff age is 16 to be on-topic so I'm moving this to Verified Off-Topic.

By the way, I've seen few new people who make such great release posts with descriptions, links, and screencaps. VERY well done, and thanks! :thumbsup