[REL] All-American Girl:Mary Kay Letourneau Story (2000) USA

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
koke

[REL] All-American Girl:Mary Kay Letourneau Story (2000) USA

Post by koke »   2 likes

It is the amazing story Mary Kay Letourneau. Much people know this love story teacher-student, but the film no show autentic final. You search in the web and you will see a Beautiful story.

VO no subtitles :( http://www.sockshare.com/file/8AFBDB0D836CA130

there are not subtitles nothing :(

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0232062/
Mary Kay Letourneau is a teacher, who is married and has children. She then has an affair with one of her students who is underaged. When she gets pregnant, she is charged with statutory rape. After pleading with the judge to give her a chance, she was instructed not to see the boy again, but when she not only disregards the instructions, she gets pregnant again. She is sent to prison.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] All-American Girl:The Mary Kay Letourneau Story (2

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Thanks for you contribution, koke, but I moved this to [REQ] instead of [REL] because it doesn't (yet) have an eMule download link. ;)
koke

Post by koke »   0 likes

Ok, i am a noob in all this, I am sorry!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

No problem. Like I said, thanks for your contribution. You can read all about it at Posting Rules. :)
omg

Post by omg »   11 likes

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] All-American Girl:The Mary Kay Letourneau Story (2

And that makes it a [REL]ease! Thanks koke, and thanks omg.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Screencaps and girl child related content info? ;) Not so keen on watching a 19 year old man play the part of a 12 year old boy.
koke

Post by koke »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Screencaps and girl child related content info? ;) Not so keen on watching a 19 year old man play the part of a 12 year old boy.
I believe that for now we do not can ask more, but I understand at you. For something more explicit, you can go to dw :lol:
koke

Post by koke »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

koke wrote:
emuler wrote:Screencaps and girl child related content info? ;) Not so keen on watching a 19 year old man play the part of a 12 year old boy.
I believe that for now we do not can ask more, but I understand at you. For something more explicit, you can go to dw :lol:
What he means is that since we don't know the film, it would be nice if you posted screen captures and any other info to let us see whether the film is on-topic and whether someone wants to use the bandwidth to download it. FLM is mainly a girl-movie site (though we don't exclude boy movies) and this film seems to be about an adult woman and a teenage boy - many members here may not want to download it.

If you click "Post a reply" in a message instead of the "Quick Reply" button, you get many more options including "Add image to post" which makes it easy to add one or many pictures.