True Detective (TV Series 2014 - ) [USA]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
emuler

Re: True Detective (TV Series 2014 - ) United States

Post by emuler »   1 likes

The kids are not central to the plot - I wouldn't have posted this in the verified off topic section otherwise - but they are the children of the main character. Whenever he comes home, they are there. They are shown to grow over the years - hence the two sets of actresses for those roles.

Anyway, it is a good series - well worth your time. Features some nudity and a lot of bad language. Bonus: Alexandria Daddario, somewhat past her sell-by date.
Quickone

Re: True Detective (TV Series 2014 - ) United States

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

emuler wrote:The kids are not central to the plot - I wouldn't have posted this in the verified off topic section otherwise - but they are the children of the main character. Whenever he comes home, they are there. They are shown to grow over the years - hence the two sets of actresses for those roles.

Anyway, it is a good series - well worth your time. Features some nudity and a lot of bad language. Bonus: Alexandria Daddario, somewhat past her sell-by date.

Hrmm didn't see the forum you posted it in. I ask because my mother wants it so I guess I need to pick it up for her