[REL] La Bouche de Jean-Pierre (1996)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] La Bouche de Jean-Pierre (1996)

Postby Phuzzy4242 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:10 pm  0 likes

I asked mainly because the video quality, though larger, looked just about as grainy as the 720p so unless there was more to it than the main film, downloading a large .iso like this one might be more than most people want to do. We all appreciate how much you're doing for FLM.
deadman

Re: [REL] La Bouche de Jean-Pierre (1996)

Postby deadman » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:16 am  1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I asked mainly because the video quality, though larger, looked just about as grainy as the 720p so unless there was more to it than the main film, downloading a large .iso like this one might be more than most people want to do. We all appreciate how much you're doing for FLM.

The 720p version appears to be a dvdrip with the contrast dialed up a bit. The .vob has slightly better detail but you really have to compare identical frames closely in order to see any difference. The re-encoding was well done. So if bandwidth is an issue it may not be worth the trouble to download a full DVD-9. Users will have to decide that for themselves.

I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to picture quality. In case other members haven't figured that out already. 8-)

Return to “France”