[REL] Amazon Forever (2004)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Amazon Forever (2004)

Post by kev »   44 likes

Amazon Forever AKA: Amazon Forever: L'âge de l'innocence (2004)

Synopsis:'
Nicholas is a young cinematographer, shooting a documentary about the ancient tribal ritual in an Indian village near the Amazon, where he fell in love with the daughter of a chief, at the same time more and more like the side of the original daily life, and a more in-depth understanding of their ancient customs, however, he found where deforestation has become increasingly serious.
Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

The plotline of this film is an adult love story, although I'll argue that some of the native 'women' central to the plot are probably in their early to mid teens.. Quite a bit of native nudity and an engaging story that kept me watching through the plodding times when Nicolas wasn't with the native villagers. I just wish he'd spent more time engaging the children of the village. :roll:

ed2k links:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [47.2 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [98.7 Kb]

(There's 2 sets of subs: The 'BluRay' subs subtitle ALL the dialogue whereas the 'Foreign Only' subs subtitle the French and Portuguese, but do NOT subtitle the English dialogue.

I've checked them and they both sync up with the movie file I'm sharing. :thumbsup )

kev.
emuler

Re: [REL] Amazon Forever (2004)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

There are two PublicHD releases available on torrent. One 5.47GB and the other 8.75GB.