[REL] Demi-tarif (2003) DVD Rip added!

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] Demi-tarif (2003) DVD Rip added!

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Thanks, I got it too :bigups

It's a very nice movie, I had several rips before, but never thought I'd get an ISO :thumbsup

Just a pity that only the boy wets his pants [Image]
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Reshare please? Everyone (but one) left and it will take me forever to complete this.
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Will be back sharing this and other stuff during weekend, pc off when i'm at work... Don't go on deep water when i'm not at home. ;)
BizarreLoveTriangle

FLL wrote:Reshare please? Everyone (but one) left and it will take me forever to complete this.
Don't know about others, but I've been sharing it all the time. Now set to release priority. You also have my friend slot (although it does not seem to work very well with my client and there might be a problem with MorphXT that I explained in a PM earlier).
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Pretty much over the last week or so I've kept ed2K shut down due to a new glitch with my PC but I think I've solved the problem, so I'm up and running and sharing out again..

Fingers crossed.. :pray

Good luck.

kev.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Would someone please reshare this (the DVD version). I started downloading this in January and I have been stuck at 2.62 GB out of 2.69 GB for 5 weeks now. It hasn't been seen complete now for a month.

I know some of you are patient enough to wait a whole year for a movie - but patience is not one of my virtues. :)

Thanks
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:Would someone please reshare this (the DVD version). I started downloading this in January and I have been stuck at 2.62 GB out of 2.69 GB for 5 weeks now. It hasn't been seen complete now for a month.

I know some of you are patient enough to wait a whole year for a movie - but patience is not one of my virtues. :)

Thanks
I'm afraid only Kev can help you. I have the data on dvd, but I don't remember about the content of Kev's .7z-file. Was it an iso-image or all vobs separately? I think only Kev can hit the exact hash for you to continue with your download - otherwise, you'll have to start again... :think
BizarreLoveTriangle

vidman49 wrote:Would someone please reshare this (the DVD version). I started downloading this in January and I have been stuck at 2.62 GB out of 2.69 GB for 5 weeks now. It hasn't been seen complete now for a month.
I unshared it about 3 weeks ago. Resharing again.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

I'd downloaded the 2.69GB version but after comparing it to the 699MB version I decided there wasn't enough of a difference to keep the larger one.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

idler wrote: I'm afraid only Kev can help you. I have the data on dvd, but I don't remember about the content of Kev's .7z-file. Was it an iso-image or all vobs separately? I think only Kev can hit the exact hash for you to continue with your download - otherwise, you'll have to start again... :think
It is Kev's VOB file (zipped) - so I don't know how the files are set up. I believe a zip file won't open till its complete.

I was also going to quote BLT - but found out you can only do one quote per post.

BLT - for some reason I am not seeing you. I am at High ID with Kad connection. However, someone else with an FLM tag (whose name I cannot read - their nick was in symbols - unless that was you) shared for a short time so now I am up to 2.65GB out of 2.69GB - but then they disconnected. At least I am closer and apparently the completed files are still out there somewhere.

And there were no sources on this for a couple of weeks, and there are now a number of sources including a couple with FLM tags that look like they have just started - they are downloading off of me so they are also apparently hoping this will be complete again.