[REL] La Baule-les-Pins AKA C’est la vie (1990)

emuler

Re: [REL] C’est la vie (1990)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

FLL wrote:... for me even if I am watching a movie just for the cuties it gets boring quickly if I can't follow the plot at all
My thoughts exactly. :icon_specool
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
FLL wrote:... for me even if I am watching a movie just for the cuties it gets boring quickly if I can't follow the plot at all
My thoughts exactly. :icon_specool
Yeah, but let's face it. Most of the movies posted are damn boring. English or not. I think we need an Off Topic Action Movie section.

See! Even two-thumbs smiley thinks so. --> :thumbsup
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Wow, I didnt realise so many of you were actualy trying to watch these movies all the way through :biggrin

I gotta try that sometime!
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:Yeah, but let's face it. Most of the movies posted are damn boring. English or not. I think we need an Off Topic Action Movie section.

The presence of a pretty young girl often makes, for me, an otherwise mundane movie watchable and enjoyable.

Likewise, the fact that many movies here are foreign (to me) makes them interesting also, for the glimpse at other places and societies. A different style of filmmaking than typical American Hollywood movies and TV helps too, which is why independent films are also often good.

Just last weekend I was at a friend's house and we were talking about movies... his family seemed to watch such boring Hollywood-hyped movies, so I told him about filesharing in general and eMule in particular and how it can open up whole new world, movies that aren't available in the stores, especially foreign ones. I did leave out the part about the little girls, though. :naughty He was looking at me like I was crazy as I was describing Russian and Argentinean movies I liked. :eyecrazy
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
Amadeus wrote:Yeah, but let's face it. Most of the movies posted are damn boring. English or not. I think we need an Off Topic Action Movie section.

The presence of a pretty young girl often makes, for me, an otherwise mundane movie watchable and enjoyable.

Likewise, the fact that many movies here are foreign (to me) makes them interesting also, for the glimpse at other places and societies. A different style of filmmaking than typical American Hollywood movies and TV helps too, which is why independent films are also often good.

Just last weekend I was at a friend's house and we were talking about movies... his family seemed to watch such boring Hollywood-hyped movies, so I told him about filesharing in general and eMule in particular and how it can open up whole new world, movies that aren't available in the stores, especially foreign ones. I did leave out the part about the little girls, though. :naughty He was looking at me like I was crazy as I was describing Russian and Argentinean movies I liked. :eyecrazy
You coulda got away with telling him about Bilitis or Emmanuelle movies. Stuff involving teen sexuality. Guess I'm just a hippie in the sense of older men desiring young firm bodies. I tell women considerably younger than myself 'men mature slower....' therefore the age should normally be offset by 10 or more years.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

I watched it several years ago all the way through and I liked it!

BTW, there is a funny scene where boy and girl are put to sleep in the same bed, because the boy wouldn't wet the bed when he is sleeping with a girl. When the kids wake up in the morning, both of them are giggling. Don't know what that is supposed to mean, but I like to think that the boy did wet the bed, and the girl peed in the bed too, because the bed was wet anyway.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] La Baule-les-Pins AKA C’est la vie (1990)

Post by ghost »   49 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:I found it in 720p!
720 P?

And I do not even remember that scene. Time to watch it again. Thanks!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

720 P?
Or should I say 1280 x 720 pixels, HD.... ? :think