[REL] Tom et Lola (1990)

FLL

Re: [RREL] Tom et Lola (1990)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ghost wrote:The new Tom and Lola release is just a few days old. How can it spread in the network when everyone can download it from a fast http link? :think
Am I the only one who finds it takes a LOT more time to download from a direct download? My personal time, which is more important than actual download time... if something will download from eMule within a few days it's much quicker to me than using Rapidshare or others, where each segment takes a few minutes of my time clicking links, checking its progress to see when to download the next segment, etc.

The exception of course is when there are just one or two segments to download. And that's why I uploaded No Bikini to Rapidshare as an experiment. I've been surprised to find that my eMule has uploaded 25 full copies of it at this point. So apparently not everyone prefers direct download. Encouraging to me.

But... direct downloads are becoming as much a part of filesharing as eMule or torrents. And in fact sometimes provide the initial seed for eMule and torrents, rather than the other way around. A few won't hurt, especially on otherwise quiet older files. Everything in moderation...
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Rich wrote: Since this is a forum which holds useful links for future members I'd really hate it to turn into a forum of dead rapidshare links!!! :wall
Future movies will be placed in **Movies Rar** in the General section.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:
Rich wrote: Since this is a forum which holds useful links for future members I'd really hate it to turn into a forum of dead rapidshare links!!! :wall
Future movies will be placed in **Movies Rar** in the General section.
Thanks for understanding :) :) .
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

FLL wrote: The exception of course is when there are just one or two segments to download. And that's why I uploaded No Bikini to Rapidshare as an experiment. I've been surprised to find that my eMule has uploaded 25 full copies of it at this point. So apparently not everyone prefers direct download. Encouraging to me.
I've uploaded 647MB of No Bikini so far. Uploaded 4.20GB so far of Cat Girl Kiki, which I downloaded from direct links and shared on emule. Many of FLLs releases are stuff he got from Usenet, which I cannot get myself because it is not allowed in my country.

eMule is our first love, but sometimes rare stuff can be found elsewhere. If we all get a file from direct links and share it on emule, then we'll all be complete sources for that file, which will be a good thing when the direct links get killed. :)
Hieronymus

Post by Hieronymus »   2 likes

Could I get a reshare of Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb], please? I've had this in my download queue for awhile now, and have all of 18mb to show for it. I've got a couple of lousy quality VHS rips of this (one has the weirdest Russian overdub I've ever heard), and would love to add a high quality version of this film to my collection.

Thanks! :)

- Hieronymus
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   29 likes

Upgrade. This is a DVDRip from http://board.hvgbook.net/?2-0-31624-150 posted Here (not my rip). Thanks mkvt! :thumbsup

This is the DVD format from the link below. The quality is very much better than the VHSRips we've had before. If someone wants to download the MKV or AVI and post it, please feel free - I grabbed the DVD version because it's ready to burn.

[Image]

DUAL AUDIO. Track 1 has a shitty Russian overdub and Track 2 has the original French.
Том и Лола / Tom et Lola (1990)

Формат: MKV
Качество: SAT-Rip
Видео: H264 AVC High@L4.1, 700x416, 25.00 fps, 2494 kbps, 0.34 bit/pixel
Аудио 1: Dolby AC3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 192 kbps (русский)
Аудио 2: Dolby AC3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 192 kbps (французский)
Размер: 1.88 GB
Перевод: русский любительский одноголосый:
https://mega.co.nz/#!ORlS0TLA!R60Q1WFRX ... RdQfYe6BkA

Формат: AVI
Качество: DVD-Rip
Видео: XviD, 680x448, 25.00 fps, 2820 Kbps, 0.37 bits/(pixel*frame)
Аудио: AC3, 48 kHz, stereo, 256 Kbps (русский)
Размер: 2.03 GB
https://mega.co.nz/#!2pZijSDT!SLIaARed1 ... j5gA9UuFJg

Формат: DVD-video
Качество: DVD-5
Видео: MPEG-2, 704x576 (4:3), 2600 kbps, 25.00 fps
Аудио 1: AC3 DD 2.0, 192 kbps, 48000 Hz (русский)
Аудио 2: AC3 DD 2.0, 192 kbps, 48000 Hz (французский)
Размер: 1.96 GB
http://ulozto.net/xfEw1Xt7/tom-et-lola-bhv-rar
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.99 Gb]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Cool, Phuzzy!! :thumbsup

I've got the DVD that is pretty much a copy of the Award VHS tape with hard subs...

Looking forward to this upgrade, AND for finding the original DVD source... Thanks for bringing this here!!

kev.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

kev wrote:Looking forward to this upgrade, AND for finding the original DVD source...
Source of the DVD is probably the above SAT-Rip...

Thanks Phuzzy!
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Yeah, thanks, man. The screenshot looks very good, better than the old DVD that once was available for purchase on TCM (http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/505731/Tom-et-Lola/).

@Phuzzy4242: Am I assuming correctly, that the ED2K contains the DVD-5, judging from the file size?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Yes, it's the VIDEO_TS folder ready to burn to DVD.