[REL] Petite fille en velours bleu, La (1978)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Petite fille en velours bleu, La (1978)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Outstanding! I didn't download it before because I'm not such a huge fan of Lara that I wanted to bother with the other very low quality version but this one is a big improvement. Thanks starfish.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Looks like same file cropped, de-interlaced, color enhanced and perhaps frame rate smoothed out? Basically re-encoded using filters at a higher bit rate with a larger display aspect. Does improve things a bit but not substantial. However if you don't already have this it would be the better choice. An improvement is an improvement. Thanks starfish :D
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

apparently its a dvdrip with a vhs original source.
zack_burgess2003

Post by zack_burgess2003 »   0 likes

Re, Maladolescenza, I read that Lara Wendell and Eva Ionesco were actually both 11 when they started filming the movie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladolescenza

"Maladolescenza is known primarily for its use of a young actor and two 11-year-old pubescent actresses in scenes involving both nudity and simulated sex. It's largely unseen in all but a few countries primarily for this reason."
mathew

Post by mathew »   0 likes

hi
ronyleonel

Post by ronyleonel »   0 likes

DOWNLOAD NOW, THE IMPROVED.
NOW I AM MISSING THE SUBTITLES IN ANY LANGUAGE.
Please upload it, please.
Kane

Post by Kane »   0 likes

Hello, could anyone upload english subs? Or make translation from spanish/turkish subs (the only ones uploaded on the internet)?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Hello, Kane. Welcome to FLM!
Kane wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:03 pm Hello, could anyone upload english subs? Or make translation from spanish/turkish subs (the only ones uploaded on the internet)?
The Spanish and Turkish two-part subtitles at opensubtitles.org are misidentified and ACTUALLY for Blue Velvet (1986).

(This movie "La Petite fille en velours bleu" translates to "The little girl in blue velvet", which I suppose is the explanation for that.)

If we had subtitles that were actually for THIS movie, they can be easily machine-translated and resynced using SubtitleEdit. Unfortunately I did not find any subtitles from any of my other sources.

I looked at the various versions of this movie online at ulozto and streaming sites, and did not see any with hardcoded subtitles. They all looked pretty terrible, too. I am currently downloading some from emule, but I doubt they have subtitles either. Personally I would be pleased with something with better video quality than third-generation VHS crud rather than the subtitles. (That's just my own priority.)

Perhaps someone else here can find subtitles in some language, but I am afraid I am at a loss. Sorry.
Valieent

Post by Valieent »   1 likes

Subtitle in Spanish. I am downloading the movie so I couldn't confirm it with the movie. but as per my investigation I found this subtitle is definitely different from the Blue Velvet(impostor) that has been spammed around the internet. And the main character's name is mentioned 24 times.

SOME ONE PLEASE TRANSLATE IT TO ENGLISH.

Try this direct download link it might still exist: https://www.opensubtitles.com/download/ ... io%203.srt

if it doesn't work go to this url: https://www.opensubtitles.com/pt-BR/sub ... fo-8427847
scroll down the page.at the bottom on my screen.
make sure to download the file named: Little Girl in Blue Velvet 1972 medio 3.es PURFVIEW M3 COMPLETO medio 3.srt

Have a nice day.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Valieent wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:18 am SOME ONE PLEASE TRANSLATE IT TO ENGLISH.
Congratulations on finding the correct subtitle, great job!

Here is both the SPANISH subtitle and ENGLISH machine-translation:
Little Girl in Blue Velvet [1972] VHSRip.Exclavius.xvid.ac3.2-CG.EN+ES-SRTs.zip
|
What you found was already synced to this RELease here:
viewtopic.php?p=57095#p57095

I used the SubtitleEdit Auto-translate option, which uses GoogleTranslate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.