[REL] La Petite Chartreuse (2005)

reastavachi

Re: [REL] La Petite Chartreuse (2005)

Post by reastavachi »   0 likes

So this one on screen when it was released. Olivier Gourmet had a very great part, I really loved it. Bertille Noel-Bruneau, the little girl, made her first appearance in this movie, and is now more known for "Le Renard et l'Enfant", released when she was 12.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

kev wrote:Bumping this movie up, due to my mentioning it in another post!

PLUS: Geeze SOMEBODY has to say something about this touching movie!! :think

kev.
Hope you don't mind if I'm a few years too late! But this film was mentioned while I was looking up Théo et Marie (1998) and based on the reviews here, this looks like it'll be another great discovery! I am very excited to watch this one. I gotta be careful not to read too closely here, I love going in as blind as possible.

Thanks for sharing this kev and to everyone for distributing the subs and leaving the positive reviews!

I see a lot of mention for Le Renard et l'Enfant here. Is this a recommended film by anyone here?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   22 likes

720p upgrade. Thank you kev for bringing this here first, and pillowbaker for the bump!

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
Source:https://www.tv5unis.ca/videos/la-petite-chartreuse
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search ... ovie-45603

720p French language. Optional English subtitles or French SDH:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.26 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [35.4 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [34.6 Kb]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

720p French language. Optional English subtitles or French SDH:
WOW! Thanks for finding. All my searches ended up in a low quality DVD-Rip.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Yeah, I found dvdrip too. I am wondering if Google bumped the Canadian site UP in my search results because I was using a Canadian server on my VPN. The site may be geoblocked elsewhere, I did not check.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

because I was using a Canadian server on my VPN. The site may be geoblocked elsewhere
Yeah, that's right. I only could reach the site with a Canadian IP.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   2 likes

Thank you Night for the upgrade! Much appreciation for sharing. I must admit I am so curious how you all find these. I catalogue every revealed source and workaround as I go! I just spent 30 minutes browsing that neat Canadian TV site! Using their "similar videos" section, I could go on hours-long tangents.

I am inspired to post an upgrade too! (edit: ok did one)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote:I must admit I am so curious how you all find these.
For me it is mostly just Google search, and I think this one was on the first few pages of results. I don't try to manipulate the Google search algorithms, but I guess that because I happened to be using a Canadian server on my VPN, this Canadian site was nearer the top of my search results. (Canada -> Quebec -> French language -> French language films -> French films.) I do realize that Google uses whatever information it has available to target its users, but I try not to think about it. I have tried DuckDuckGo but did not generally find it to be as useful as the Great Satan. :twisted:

Sometimes I will check every single moderately likely-looking link in 20 pages of Google results.
I catalogue every revealed source and workaround as I go!
Aside from routinely returning to treasure-trove sites like Uloz, I bookmark the lesser-known sites where I find really obscure items. The problem is, I forget to check these bookmarked sites later!