[REL] Embrasse-moi (1989) [GM]

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL]Embrasse-moi (1989) [GM]

Post by kev »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:
well, compared to the HQ version of "Charlotte For Ever", it's really fast! lol
This is true lol

I’m normally very patient, but I made the fatal mistake of previewing it, now I must have it ASAP :)
Yes, Debaser, 'Embrasse-moi' was fun to just watch because Louise [Sophie Rochut] was SOO darn cute and heartbreakingly DESPERATE for love and attention!! (If I could had only been the guy she met at the Gallery.... :heart :heart )

The super-duper SAD thing about all this is that my PC has been up and running practically 24/7 for the last month, and I'm sharing out complete versions of ALL my original rips! :(

I have no earthly idea as to why I'm invisible to everyone... Every once in awhile I'll notice a rip being shared out to a name I recognize [ghost, infiniter, ARTHORIUS, ect...]; but it's only for a short time and then it might be a couple days before I see a rip-name in the 'Uploading' window.

I'm using DonkeyServer No1 and supposedly my port is 4661. I've gone into 'Options' and changed everything that looked like it would help me clear the connection from MY emule machine to the rest of the p2p stream.

I've checked every SECURITY setting I can find, and made sure it was set to allow 'eMule' to pass through without hinderance. But in spite of all this, I STILL continue to have a 'low ID' and I'm seemingly 'invisible' as far as the fact that I AM online virtually ALL the time...

I'm baffled guys, and believe me; I feel TERRIBLE that the movies I make are causing such irritation because they are SOOO frickin' slow to download!! :( :(

I went to an online 'eMule chat' once and they helped me through a problem I had, but I didn't 'Bookmark' the website and I can't find it any more. All I can find are forum's like this that you post to and wait for replys... (The 'Chat' was so nice coz the people worked me through the problem I was having step by step.)

Just know that I AM trying to solve this dilemma ASAP.

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I have no earthly idea as to why I'm invisible to everyone...
You are not invisible, but you can only be visible for one of your shared files at the same time.

Heads up kev! ;) We will get them sooner or later.. hmm maybe later :think
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Heads up kev! ;) We will get them sooner or later.. hmm maybe later :think

:biggrin lol!

You bad!!

lol

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Finally i got it complete! :icon_1dancingban

Thanks kev! Very nice movie :heart
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Yes finish me too to d/l it...now go to watch... :heart
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

One of the better movies Iv downloaded in a while.
Plenty OT, and yet dont you just wish some scenes would take that one step further :)

Thanks Kev!!
Writer

Post by Writer »   0 likes

Has anyone got subs for this movie? I have searched the net but so far nothing :(
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

[Image]
heres a screencap i had. wish i could find the movie every good movie isn't availble in the us. sophie is really cute.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

;)
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

i'm with you guys so darn cute. looks cute in the ot scenes.
im gonna have to buy this dvd where ?not in the us.
better gm come out overseas.