thanks.
charlottegainsbourg1

Re: [REL]Embrasse-moi (1989) [GM]

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

still slow sources on emule. :wall
charlottegainsbourg1

wish i could get it. hardly no sources i dont think. wish it could be done like the links we use in the commericals part of the site.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

charlottegainsbourg1 wrote:wish i could get it. hardly no sources i dont think. wish it could be done like the links we use in the commericals part of the site.
I should be sharing it out, now. I have a high ID and I'm sharing on KAD and a server called 'eMule FRANCE no1'.

Geeze, you've been after this one for freakin' ever...

Good luck! ;)

kev.
charlottegainsbourg1

yes. its driving me crazy. after what i read here i want it. for the ot and the full movie. sophie is cute.
ive been wanting this for severial yrs now. :wall i cant stay online all night waiting for some many hrs.
gotta keep trying grrrrr!
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Set your eMule name to "charlottegainsbourg [FLM]", it will help people here who migth be sharing spot you and give you preferential upload. That will make it faster.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

charlottegainsbourg1 wrote:i cant stay online all night waiting for some many hrs.
There's your problem right there. :bigups eMule is designed to be run for long periods at a time. Many of us never switch our computers off except when we absolutely have to. And then we restart immediately and run eMule again. Currently my eMule has been running almost 20Hrs. Downloaded 2.49GB, uploaded 1.85GB. Pretty good for my new connection. :)

The longer you stay connected, the higher up you will move in the queues of the sources you have found. Eventually your turn will come. You'll download about 10MB from one source, then go back to waiting. If someone is kind enough to give you a friend slot (remember to thank them nicely) your downloading never stops.

As FLM said, it is important you identify yourself to us. Use a Nick and let us know who you are. I have hundreds of clients named http://emule-project.net. Very difficult to keep track of these.
charlottegainsbourg1

can i leave on laptop? is what i use.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I do, occasionally. eMule isn't a much of a CPU hog so it shouldn't overheat.

I have changed the settings so that closing the cover doesn't put it into standby, so I can close it up and it keeps running doing whatever it's doing overnight. Until I can get my desktop fixed it's the only way I have to do DVD encodes to AVI.
charlottegainsbourg1

how do u do that fix it that way. i wanna listen to radio too. at night.