[REL] Le manège de Pauline (1991)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL]Le manège de Pauline

Post by kev »   0 likes

...Okay...

As I've had MANY problems sharing out before I don't want to come across as complaining, but it's been almost a month since this link was posted and I haven't gotten a single hit on it.. :(

Has anyone been able to download anything? I'll wait for awhile to see if anyone responds positively, if not then maybe this needs to be moved back to [REQ].. :wall

If someone WAS able to get this film and took it out of their share file, please reshare... :pray

Thanks for any help here..

kev.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

I jumped on this as soon as it was posted but have never seen a source so consequently I don't have a single byte........this was 4 weeks ago.
I believe FLL has attempted to tutor rousseau about eMule (he is French speaking only so doubtless language difficulties will have arisen) but obviously it hasn't worked. What would be ideal, assuming rousseau still has the file, would be some persuasion/cajoling from a fluent French speaker to get him to upload this in the simplest form (probably Rapidshare) to allow others to grab & share on eMule.

lb
rousseau

Post by rousseau »   0 likes

Je suis désole j'ai bien mis le film Le manége de Pauline sur émule.

J'ai chercher pendant des jours a resoudre le probléme sans succes.

Mon fournisseur d'acces a internet a changer au mois de juin il a était racheter par SFR.

Je dois avoir un probléme de routeur ou mon nouveau fournisseur d'accés m'empeche peut être l'envoi de film.

Je cherche une autre solution pour vous envoyer ce film ou si quelqu'un a une idée dites le moi.
chronos8080

Post by chronos8080 »   0 likes

rousseau wrote:Je suis désole j'ai bien mis le film Le manége de Pauline sur émule.

Mon fournisseur d'acces a internet a changer au mois de juin il a était racheter par SFR.

Je dois avoir un probléme de routeur ou mon nouveau fournisseur d'accés m'empeche peut être l'envoi de film.

Je cherche une autre solution pour vous envoyer ce film ou si quelqu'un a une idée dites le moi.

If you have problems to upload this movie you can use rapidshare or megaupload or other method to do this (first use winrar to make small parts of the file) then post it and someone could use te files to put it on emule if you can't.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:I believe FLL has attempted to tutor rousseau about eMule (he is French speaking only so doubtless language difficulties will have arisen)
Let's give the guy a chance...........even if you don't understand French there are plenty of on-line translators available.

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

chronos8080 wrote:English, please.
Obviously rousseau pretty much only speaks French, so please let's be nice to our fellow members. I've tried a couple of ways to translate.. :think
rousseau wrote:Je suis désole j'ai bien mis le film Le manége de Pauline sur émule.

Shitty 'babelfish.yahoo.com' translation:
babelfish.yahoo.com wrote: I am afflict j' put film well the emule of Pauline on follower.

J' have to seek during days has to solve the problem without success.

My supplier d' access has Internet has to change in June it has was to repurchase by SFR.

I must have a problem of router or my new supplier d' access m' prevent can be l' film sending.

I seek another solution to send this film to you or if quelqu' an idea has known as it me.
MY guesstimation translation: (Using the crappy babelfish tranlation as a starting point.) ;)
kev-GUESSING wrote:I'm trying to release 'Pauline' on eMule.

My ISP changed in June and it was replaced by SFR.

I must be having a problem with my router or my new ISP that is preventing the film from sharing.

I will try another solution to send this film to you or if anyone has a better idea, let me know..
We have a few members that speak French as well as English. Hopefully if my guesstimation is still way off, they can provide a better understanding. I pretty much think I get what he's trying to say.

Hopefully someone can give him tips about checking his 'Options' and making sure things are set correctly there, as some of those settings were causing me problems in the past..

Would love to get this cleared up! :thumbsup

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

he is a good standing member on rff so i agree with giving him a better chance and from my translation he is indeed having a conflict with sharing on emule. just a matter of time before it is worked out with a little help ;)

:)
rousseau

J'ai couper le film le Manége de Pauline en 9 fichiers de 189 M°.

J'ai mis le fichier 1 sur Rapidshare si quelqu'un arrive a le télecharger j'enverrai les fichiers 2 a 8 et le sous fichier pour recoller le film

http://rapidshare.com/files/291782128/M ... g.001.html
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Je vous remercie maintenant prêt pour une partie de 2 à 8

:)
rousseau

Partie 2 en cours de chargement.
Il faut environ 1 heures par chargement