[REL] Naissance des Pieuvres (2007)

sweetbay

Re: [REL] Naissance des Pieuvres (2007)

Post by sweetbay »   0 likes

Disable smilies
Last edited by sweetbay on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

She has that not-model-beautiful-but-naturally-sensual look about her, very similar to Charlotte Gainsbourg... :heart

kev.
Pranama

Post by Pranama »   0 likes

Excellent clip, thank you, Sweetbay!
sweetbay

Post by sweetbay »   0 likes

Disable smilies
Last edited by sweetbay on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mals

Post by mals »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4282336 ... iD-NODLABS
torrent link. scene releases says 85mins(uncut) ;) downloading now but i am sure its correct.

new update:
fast download but also at 80mins12secs. :wall now i really want to know whats missing. the bedroom scene is still there. must be some nude scenes missing
:)
the link is dead. can give another torrent link.. tq
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

mals wrote:
ptguardian wrote:http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4282336 ... iD-NODLABS
torrent link. scene releases says 85mins(uncut) ;) downloading now but i am sure its correct.

new update:
fast download but also at 80mins12secs. :wall now i really want to know whats missing. the bedroom scene is still there. must be some nude scenes missing
:)
the link is dead. can give another torrent link.. tq
I'm not surprised that link is dead since ptg's message was from a year and a half ago and it's rare for a torrent to last that long. Your torrent link is probably unnecessary unless that version has the missing scenes or is better quality - there are already several eMule links available for the cut version. Share it on eMule if you've downloaded it!
augarde

Post by augarde »   0 likes

katzenjammer wrote:Did we ever find an uncut version of this one? Even the norwegian dvd-release is the 1.20.10 runtime cut, and that's strange as most releases from S-film & Arthouse is the uncut versions.
I very much doubt there is a cut version at all. I watched the movie in an early festival screening and there was only one nude scene. :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

augarde wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:Did we ever find an uncut version of this one? Even the norwegian dvd-release is the 1.20.10 runtime cut, and that's strange as most releases from S-film & Arthouse is the uncut versions.
I very much doubt there is a cut version at all. I watched the movie in an early festival screening and there was only one nude scene. :)
We run into that a lot - one or more movie site will list a movie at a longer time than the actual release, either through faulty information or just because all the movie info sites get their info from each other. Suddenly everyone is looking for an "uncut" version that maybe never have existed.

mals, I'm sorry if I sounded harsh - that wasn't my intention. Have you downloaded this film from the torrent? If so, is it 80 minutes or 85? If it's "uncut" someone else here can download it and put it on eMule if you're unable to.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   20 likes

This version on eMule says it's 94 minutes :think
Like this post to see ed2k links  [702.58 Mb]
Admin Note: edited filename
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

the never ending length discrepancy and how many films have we had the discussion over?.... LOL
rarely do we miss anything out of the missing minutes, yet it is great to have the satisfaction of knowing one way or the other. I have the dvd, so if a rip is needed let me know.

according to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0869977/ and my dvd- the movie is 85 minutes :cool i do like the movie so added footage would be wonderful.