[REL] Numéro deux (1975)

corsarace

Re: [REL] Numéro deux (1975)

Post by corsarace »   51 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Then thanks to gillesvolta are in order. Unfortunately, my bandwidth limitations prevent me from using his links, and I never downloaded the .mpg versions. If/when someone makes it available on the donkey I'll download it.

Thanks gillesvolta!
I've downloaded this...Thanks gillesvolta!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.25 Gb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

And thank you corsarace!
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I thought I downloaded this film years ago, but I cant find it and certainly don’t recall the following:

"boy of about nine and a girl of around seven, are shown on small television screens as they do anything from quarrel to bathe to make love"

Best give it another go!
Debaser

Debaser wrote:I thought I downloaded this film years ago, but I cant find it and certainly don’t recall the following:

"boy of about nine and a girl of around seven, are shown on small television screens as they do anything from quarrel to bathe to make love"

Best give it another go!
I think I now know why I didn’t have this film in my collection.

Part of Rich's description just doesn’t ring true lol

Hopefully in years to come I will remember not to download it for a third time!!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Debaser wrote:
Debaser wrote:I thought I downloaded this film years ago, but I cant find it and certainly don’t recall the following:

Best give it another go!

Hopefully in years to come I will remember not to download it for a third time!!
I agree. This is a totally forgettable, totally boring film. I downloaded it this week and then realized I'd downloaded it in 2009 and promptly forgot it. If you're only looking for "OT", 30 seconds of skin isn't worth wasting 83 minutes of your life watching this turkey - you'll be hitting fast-forward a lot.

Actually, I like VLC's speedup - most films are watchable at 4X and many are OK at 8X (though sync is sometimes lost depending on how many key frames are in it). I didn't waste 83 minutes on this, only 10, but even so I want my money back. :wall
Debaser

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Debaser wrote:

Best give it another go!

I agree. This is a totally forgettable, totally boring film. I downloaded it this week and then realized I'd downloaded it in 2009 and promptly forgot it. If you're only looking for "OT", 30 seconds of skin isn't worth wasting 83 minutes of your life watching this turkey - you'll be hitting fast-forward a lot.

Actually, I like VLC's speedup - most films are watchable at 4X and many are OK at 8X (though sync is sometimes lost depending on how many key frames are in it). I didn't waste 83 minutes on this, only 10, but even so I want my money back. :wall
I also like VLC's slowdown ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Debaser wrote:I also like VLC's slowdown ;)
Yeah, .03 speed is pretty much frame-at-a-time. That's one thing I wish VLC could do like KMP.
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

Very strange movie
However to watch those small "tv screens" was quite annoying.
They were as little as postage stamps and that combined with black and white....
Last edited by ferdi111 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

French cinema there are movies with strange themes or mysterious plots only the viewer tries to decipher L'ecole, Spring and Numer deux this movie looks like a reality show only what happens in a small family honeymoon
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   2 likes

I always thought the name for this stinker of a film is very fitting.