[REL] Du poil sous les roses (2000)

jwsmith88

[REL] Du poil sous les roses (2000)

Post by jwsmith88 »   19 likes

Du poil sous les roses (2000)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250343/

Original comedy about the torments of sexual love and youth. Apart from the dialogues that are sometimes raw and unreliable, the merit of the film
is not to adopt the usual soothing tone to use humor to talk about the awkwardness of timidity, of the obsessions that may haunt boys and girls.

For many viewers, the sexual "coming of age" film is somewhat a specialty of the French; audiences the world over can thank French cinema for continuing opportunities to re-experience the pleasure and pain of growing up. Yet even this illustrious tradition doesn't prepare one for the extraordinary frankness of FUR ON THE ROSES. Co-directors Obadia and Chervier plunge us (in more ways than one) into the morass of fears, fantasies, desires and dreams of two French teenagers, Roudoudou and Romain. Their burgeoning sexualities inspire more questions than answers: Is this what my body's really going to look like? When I'm finally with someone, will I know what to do? And when words or dramatic action seem insufficient, the filmmakers turn to animator Sébastien Laudenbach, whose brilliant animations supply other perspectives on where these characters are at. Bold, innovative, and finally touching, FUR ON THE ROSES is a work of real freshness and great promise.

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [649.83 Mb]
Rich

Re: [REL] Du poil sous les roses (2000)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

thanks for the post jwsmith :) but how old are the main characters? :think childhood (mainly 6 - 14 years old) movie info should really only be posted at FLM, thanks anyway though ;)
jwsmith88

Post by jwsmith88 »   0 likes

IMBD says 15 so I guess they are over the limit.

Sorry for not checking first. It really is a good movie. Fun to watch. Thanks!
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

jwsmith88 wrote:IMBD says 15 so I guess they are over the limit.

Sorry for not checking first. It really is a good movie. Fun to watch. Thanks!
Thanks! BTW, my "limit" is 18. So I'm happy. Nice one :dance
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I don't know... :think

...There's just something about someone trying to inhale two kittens you just GOTTA love!! :heart
[Image]

Thanks for posting, jwsmith88! I think this movie's well worth checking out! (mew... ;) )

kev.