[REL] "Graine d'ortie" (1973)

Rich

[REL] "Graine d'ortie" (1973)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

idler

Re: [REL] "Graine d'ortie" (1973)

Post by idler »   0 likes

Rich wrote:Thanks :)
13 sequels?!? Well, if it's a cool day in hell...
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

idler wrote:
Rich wrote:Thanks :)
13 sequels?!? Well, if it's a cool day in hell...
13 :think oh dear :wall hmm a cool day in hell i wonder what that would be like...

[Image]

:heart :heart :heart
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

This looks reasonable value if it is correct ?

http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/ ... e-VHS.html
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

I've now got this series as VOB files but want to gauge interest before ripping & releasing. It appears to be in three parts of 91, 92 & 103 minutes which I guess equates to all the episodes. Source is likely VHS or TV rip & certainly not great, especially part 2 where there is lower picture disturbance throughout. Language is French with no subtitles so it's difficult to exactly know the plot & IMDB/Google isn't very helpful. Possibly someone who requested this would like to fill us in?
Let me know.......

lb
Hieronymus

Post by Hieronymus »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:I've now got this series as VOB files but want to gauge interest before ripping & releasing. It appears to be in three parts of 91, 92 & 103 minutes which I guess equates to all the episodes. Source is likely VHS or TV rip & certainly not great, especially part 2 where there is lower picture disturbance throughout. Language is French with no subtitles so it's difficult to exactly know the plot & IMDB/Google isn't very helpful. Possibly someone who requested this would like to fill us in?
Let me know.......

lb
I'd love to see this series. I especially like vintage, Euro kid's fare from the 70's. (Particulièrement de la France!) :)

- Hieronymus
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   28 likes

This is one I would probably have passed on releasing, primarily for quality reasons but it's a REQ with a couple of recent bits of interest so here goes.......
I know very little about the content & am still hopeful someone can provide a brief resume, although my initial feeling is it's somewhat more of a BM......there are girls though!
This appears to be the complete series that at some stage was broadcast in three parts & captured. Quality is pretty poor, especially Part 2 where there is significant picture disturbance, although it does eventually improve. I've cropped some of it out but could only go so far without making it look peculiar in comparison with the other parts. No 2CD size rips of these...........source quality only warrants standard 700mb releases.
French language with no subtitles.

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

Sample file-stats from Part 1

File Name .......: Graine d'ortie 1973 Part 1 isoRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 699.55 MB
Duration ........: 01:31:20
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 942 KB/s
Resolution ......: 704 x 528
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.33:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language .......: FRENCH

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.55 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.59 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.24 Mb]

Enjoy!
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:This is one I would probably have passed on releasing, primarily for quality reasons but it's a REQ with a couple of recent bits of interest so here goes.......
I know very little about the content & am still hopeful someone can provide a brief resume, although my initial feeling is it's somewhat more of a BM......there are girls though!
This appears to be the complete series that at some stage was broadcast in three parts & captured. Quality is pretty poor, especially Part 2 where there is significant picture disturbance, although it does eventually improve. I've cropped some of it out but could only go so far without making it look peculiar in comparison with the other parts...
Wow!! I have absolutely no comprehension how you can figure out doing what you do, but once again, you've done an amazing job! Thanks so much for taking the time to work with this series to try and give us the best releases possible! You have my vote for 'Tech God'!! :onfire

Kudos to Rich for making us aware of this series, and again many thanks lb for these releases! Moved to [REL]!
loverboy wrote:...Enjoy!
I intend to!! :thumbsup

kev.
panda1

Post by panda1 »   6 likes

loverboy wrote:This is one I would probably have passed on releasing, primarily for quality reasons but it's a REQ with a couple of recent bits of interest so here goes.......
This appears to be the complete series that at some stage was broadcast in three parts & captured. Quality is pretty poor, especially Part 2 where there is significant picture disturbance, although it does eventually improve. I've cropped some of it out but could only go so far without making it look peculiar in comparison with the other parts. No 2CD size rips of these...........source quality only warrants standard 700mb releases.
French language with no subtitles.

Sample file-stats from Part 1

File Name .......: Graine d'ortie 1973 Part 1 isoRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 699.55 MB
Duration ........: 01:31:20
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 942 KB/s
Resolution ......: 704 x 528
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.33:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language .......: FRENCH

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.55 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.59 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.24 Mb]

Enjoy!
Thank you a lot my friend. :bigups
But I Could not use ed2k in my country.
Can you upload them in rapidshare. :pray
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

panda1 wrote:But I Could not use ed2k in my country.
Can you upload them in rapidshare.
Jep. And last August, your ISP "filtered" eMule and you needed a Rapidshit link for "Gritta"... ever thought of using a proxy?