[REL] Le surdoue (1997)

starfish21

Re: [REL] Le surdoue (1997)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

same old shit...zebra,im getting a bit pissed off having to translate all your posts.if i can use google translate so can you.

speaking of said translator..

''the link is more than 1GB, you have a débrideur.

Your prez is not quite complete''

i'm no wiser than when i was reading french.

if your saying you don't have the file complete then ask for reshare.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:same old shit...zebra,im getting a bit pissed off having to translate all your posts.if i can use google translate so can you.

speaking of said translator..

''the link is more than 1GB, you have a débrideur.

Your prez is not quite complete''

i'm no wiser than when i was reading french.

if your saying you don't have the file complete then ask for reshare.
He wrote the exact same message in La mal-aimée. I'm just going to ignore any of his messages from now on - he doesn't contribute and he can't be bothered to look for anything himself. He can't even be bothered to use [REQ] in his many many requests - FLL has to do that for him too. I'd say after more than a year here and numerous nice requests for him to straighten up, he just doesn't give a damn as long as he can get people to spoon-feed him. If none of the regulars respond to him any more, who will?
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i totally agree Phuzz,if somebody joins a forum that uses a language they don't speak they must be prepared to translate their words for the other members.this guy has had ample time to adapt,but still he writes in a language foreign to the vast majority of the people contributing here.i will not be responding to any posts written in a language i don't understand.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

starfish21 wrote:i totally agree Phuzz,if somebody joins a forum that uses a language they don't speak they must be prepared to translate their words for the other members.this guy has had ample time to adapt,but still he writes in a language foreign to the vast majority of the people contributing here.i will not be responding to any posts written in a language i don't understand.
I don't care what language someone uses - FLM is a lot richer for how international our members are - but I do mind being played for a chump. A noob quickly learns what's acceptable and what's not. He's had more than a year to figure it out and he either can't or more likely won't. If people refuse to be his chump any longer, maybe he'll move on.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Jeeze.....I'm glad I've learned to speak English!

lb
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

loverboy wrote:Jeeze.....I'm glad I've learned to speak English!

lb
You did? Musta missed it. You're not a chump in any case. ;)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I never expect much from Zebra so I don't pay enough attention to him for it to bother me.

did anyone send him a translated PM voicing your concerns? I will and am including a link to Google translate.

PM sent

You guys are funny :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

He's had multiple PMs and multiple admin warnings - he just keeps right on chumping.
lafleche

Post by lafleche »   0 likes

merci laura martel est sublime seins nus
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Can some1 get hold of le premier part? kinda pointless to dl half of a movie - thanks anyway! Merci!