[REL] Home (2008)

cynthia12

Re: [REL] Home (2008)

Post by cynthia12 »   0 likes

How old was Madaleane Budd when she appeared in movie?
jb2

Post by jb2 »   0 likes

[Image]
[Image]
Pranama

Post by Pranama »   0 likes

Thx, looks interesting.
Nabokov

Post by Nabokov »   0 likes

oh please... please... [dry mouth in anticipation]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

How come a search for "home" does not return *anything*? :wall

I would have expected to find at least this thread.
FLL

Post by FLL »   1 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:How come a search for "home" does not return *anything*? :wall

I would have expected to find at least this thread.
The board software has a predefined set of "stopwords" that are never indexed for search, because someone somewhere thought they were so common that they would clog up the database. ghost could edit them but probably never realized they existed. I didn't either, until you asked the question and I looked ;)

The stopwords appear to be:

a about after ago all almost along alot also am an and answer any anybody anybodys anywhere are arent around as ask askd at bad be because been before being best better between big btw but by can cant come could couldnt day days days did didnt do does doesnt dont down each etc either else even ever every everybody everybodys everyone far find for found from get go going gone good got gotten had has have havent having her here hers him his home how hows href I Ive if in ini into is isnt it its its just know large less like liked little looking look looked looking lot maybe many me more most much must mustnt my near need never new news no none not nothing now of off often old on once only oops or other our ours out over page please put question questions questioned quote rather really recent said saw say says she see sees should sites small so some something sometime somewhere soon take than true thank that thatd thats the their theirs theres theirs them then there these they theyll theyd theyre this those though through thus time times to too under until untrue up upon use users version very via want was way we well went were werent what when where which who whom whose why wide will with within without wont world worse worst would wrote www yes yet you youd youll your youre yours AFAIK IIRC LOL ROTF ROTFLMAO YMMV

There are a few other words that the board has dynamically decided not to index, due to their frequent use. They are (may not be a complete list):

file ed2k rich avi aka movie one rel

So searching for any of those words will find nothing!
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   37 likes

Upgrade 720p BD. 1080p I´m not able to find for many years, it´s or fake, or dead DDL or another movie.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.37 Gb]

Ignore the DVD5 at the end, if you take a look at the picture it´s clear that it´s 720p.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

it's a movie that would be a good upgrade,but 4.37gb is a bit too big for most mule users,Jez.
can you confirm this is the correct movie? there is another with the same name,

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0822388/

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... =Home+2008
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   1 likes

Yes, it´s verified.
I admit, 4,37 GB is a bigger file, but on the other hand we already have this so there´s no need to hurry and everybody who wants it can download it when his (or her :D ) bandwith will be idle.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

4.37 GB version has many sources and took just a couple of days to download. Thanks jezevex.

Oh, and the file has optional English subs :dance