[REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Guest

[REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Rapidlinks removed
User avatar
emuler
Posts: 4599
Likes:
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by emuler »   0 likes

You screwed up the images. :think Open them from the site where you found them, save them to disk (e.g. desktop) then upload them here. We want to be able to click the thumbnail to get to the big image. :bigups

Nice find. :thumbsup Looks very interesting. I think I'll get it if someone reshares on emule, even though I don't think there are any girls in it. :(
Guest

Re: [REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by Guest »   0 likes

emuler wrote:You screwed up the images. :think Open them from the site where you found them, save them to disk (e.g. desktop) then upload them here. We want to be able to click the thumbnail to get to the big image. :bigups

Nice find. :thumbsup Looks very interesting. I think I'll get it if someone reshares on emule, even though I don't think there are any girls in it. :(

The first picture is original size - the second... oh well - no girls on anyways LOL
User avatar
emuler
Posts: 4599
Likes:
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by emuler »   0 likes

willow wrote:
emuler wrote:You screwed up the images. :think Open them from the site where you found them, save them to disk (e.g. desktop) then upload them here. We want to be able to click the thumbnail to get to the big image. :bigups

Nice find. :thumbsup Looks very interesting. I think I'll get it if someone reshares on emule, even though I don't think there are any girls in it. :(

The first picture is original size - the second... oh well - no girls on anyways LOL
:wall :snooty :icon_1whip

[Image]

[Image]
FLL
Posts: 2191
Likes:
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Lol, emuler, I had just edited willow's post to make his image clickable (easy to do) when you added your own, plus the poster.

I also added REQ. And here's the forgotten IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1264904/
User avatar
starfish21
Posts: 3376
Likes:
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by starfish21 »   4 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.95 Mb]

only 2 short scenes involving girls.


[Image]

[Image]
User avatar
emuler
Posts: 4599
Likes:
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks. :thumbsup starfish21 - our resident RS to ed2k bridge. :clap

Now all we need are subs. :bigups

p.s. Sorry for being grumpy. :bigups I need a nap. :blush
FLL
Posts: 2191
Likes:
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks willow and starfish! A REL now.

Probably don't need to share it though... :eyecrazy
Le.Petit.Nicolas.FRENCH.DVDRiP.XViD-PROD.MORPH.avi
Network details

Total sources: 18282
User avatar
emuler
Posts: 4599
Likes:
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Ouch! Means I'll have to wait until the rush is over or the overhead will kill my modest connection.
Guest

Re: [REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by Guest »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Lol, emuler, I had just edited willow's post to make her image clickable (easy to do) when you added your own, plus the poster.

I also added REQ. And here's the forgotten IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1264904/
By the way happy that I could find something new.

@emuler - sorry, was lazy and grumpy after moderating somewhere else for many hours so it was just a fast posting. But thanks to you and kev it's a nice post now. Ty to starfish anyways :)
Post Reply