Hieronymus

[REL] Consentement Mutuel (1994)

Post by Hieronymus »   36 likes

Consentement Mutuel (1994)

[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109473/
http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=24409

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.53 Gb]

There doesn't seem to be a complete source for this film - I've been stuck at 82.2% for 48 hours, now. Is there anyone out there with a full source that would be willing to set this one to release? Your help would be much appreciated. :bigups

- Hieronymus
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Consentement Mutuel (1994)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Adrienne Winling is a cutie. Hope someone reshares because I'd like to see this too.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

I've never seen a complete source to this one and haven't received any bytes since May 2010. Can anyone reshare?
worf12

Post by worf12 »   0 likes

I'm still sharing and waiting I'm only at 82% like everybody else.:wall :think

worf12
Phuzzy4242 wrote:I've never seen a complete source to this one and haven't received any bytes since May 2010. Can anyone reshare?
ARTHORIUS

i think is alive 1 source and the guy have the movie have uncomplete source....
worf12

Post by worf12 »   0 likes

And I think it's me.

worf12
ARTHORIUS wrote:i think is alive 1 source and the guy have the movie have uncomplete source....
ARTHORIUS

worf12 wrote:And I think it's me.

worf12
ARTHORIUS wrote:i think is alive 1 source and the guy have the movie have uncomplete source....

No sorry...the file you have i don't think is your movie otherwise you've the complete movie...I suppose you've pick the movie from emule...I mean the original property of movie.
Hope i've explain better the question now.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

<BUMP>

Has anyone ever gotten this complete? The last time I received anything was May 2010 and have never seen it complete (still at 82.2% after all this time).
Recently divorced couple Richard Berry and Anne Brochet try to treat each other respectfully in behalf of their 10-year old daughter (Adrienne Winling), but things begin to get nasty. He's a professionally successful, power-driven, persuasive, rational, obsessive kind of man. She's spontaneous, edgy, carefree, somewhat irresponsible, and has the legal custody of their daughter, but is increasingly unbalanced by the convoluted schemes of her ex-husband.

At first, it looks like the usual cliché film about the dire consequences of a divorce, with the child used as a voluntary/involuntary weapon by both. Fortunately, it's rather an intelligent and sensitive portrayal of the nerve-wrecking battles in an apparently resolved but resentful divorce, making mean and revengeful traces emerge in perfectly "normal" people though they try to maintain a civilized "varnish" -- battles which ultimately throw them dangerously off balance.

Well, this is a French film, so there's a LOT of dialog but - thankfully - no scenes of physical violence, child abuse or characters going berserk, as it's usual in Hollywood "bad divorce" flicks. The ambiguous motivations of the characters, with their qualities and objectionable flaws, enrich the film considerably, making you sympathize with each character alternately throughout the film -- and ultimately making it hard for us to decide "who's right".

Although the film apparently takes no sides, as the film progresses we can very much feel that this is not only a movie about two divorcés, but also about family law procedures, social conventions and the clash between "classic" male and female stereotypes. The male character is about reason, objectivity, power, success, money, control; the female character is about spontaneity, freedom, irrationality, sensitivity, subjectivity, lack of control.

The script and direction concentrate on the main couple, but supporting characters are also well drawn and acted, from the woman's parents to the child's teacher, from the man's bored new girlfriend (the beautiful Marine Delterme) to the woman's office-mate and occasional bed-mate (a chubby and unsexy Charles Berling, in one of his first movie roles). The acting is especially fine: the young girl who plays the emotionally torn apart daughter (Adrienne Winling) does a very subtle and effective job. But the warmest "chapeaux" must go to Richard Berry and Anne Brochet for their magnificent performances. Berry, especially, is wonderful to watch as he weaves his spiderweb to entrap his ex-wife, trying to implode her life and sanity with meticulous obsession, a sort of modern-day Charles Boyer in Gaslight.
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   72 likes

Not sure how long can share this as have little to no space but at least next couple of days. Let me know when a couple of the main guys have this.

Set to release - please enjoy !!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.12 Gb]