[REL] Les Dimanches de Ville d'Avray (1962)

For An Angel

Re: [REL] Les Dimanches de Ville d'Avray (1962)

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

Those links were taken down...
Last edited by For An Angel on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD!! :onfire

[Image]

Oddly enough NOT in France, but in ITALY... :think

(WITH English subs AND DUBBED! :eyecrazy )

From DVD.it:
http://film-dvd.dvd.it/dvd-drammatici/l ... d-2288193/

Or from IBS.it:
http://www.ibs.it/dvd/8013123033666/ser ... ssato.html

For those in Europe [or elsewhere] there may be better places to purchase it from, but these are 2 USA-friendly online stores that I've been making my Italian purchases from for about 4 years. Their prices are fair, and they are very dependable. :)

I'm surprised that this release is DUBBED [and subtitled, for that matter} in so many languages:
ibs.it wrote:Lingua audio: italiano, Dolby Digital 1.0 - mono - inglese, Dolby Digital 1.0 - mono - spagnolo, Dolby Digital 1.0 - mono - francese, Dolby Digital 1.0 - mono - tedesco, Dolby Digital 1.0 - mono
Lingua sottotitoli: arabo - francese - greco - inglese - inglese per non udenti - italiano - olandese - portoghese - spagnolo - tedesco - turco
dvd.it wrote:Lingua Doppiaggio: Italiano, Tedesco, Inglese, Spagnolo, Francese
Sottotitoli: Italiano, Tedesco, Inglese, Spagnolo, Francese, Greco, Olandese, Portoghese, Arabo, Turco
That's kinda cool actually... Looks like in Italy at least THEY understand that this movie should be seen and appreciated by as many cultures as possible... ;)

kev.
nukid

Post by nukid »   0 likes

I have seen the title before but wasnt sure what it was about. Being a vietnam vet, I think I can relate to the story, now I have to dl to check it out. thanks.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

nukid wrote:I have seen the title before but wasnt sure what it was about. Being a vietnam vet, I think I can relate to the story, now I have to dl to check it out. thanks.
My dad flew F-105's in Vietnam. Thank you for your service.

This is a great movie. Watch and enjoy. :bigups

kev.
SiriusBlak

Post by SiriusBlak »   0 likes

Howdy All,

Being an old LOACH driver myself I will have to check this out...the storyline sounds worth it. With so many films getting this wrong over the years, my fingers are crossed.....

Sirius-ly
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   5 likes

An early Christmas present from the scene. Very hard to get Blu-ray from Japan. I know a lot of people have been waiting for this to come out but still no date set for international release although rumored to be next year. Nice 720p blurayrip 8-)

https://publichd.se/index.php?page=torr ... 33408e9dc4

:dance

Same girl from Rapture
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

Thanks! Now I feel stupid for spending as much as I did on the crappy VHS tape :(
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   1 likes

Blu-ray/DVD being released by Criterion on 9/30/14

[Image]

- New 2K digital restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- New interviews with director Serge Bourguignon and actor Patricia Gozzi
- Le sourire (1960), Bourguignon’s Palme d’Or–winning short documentary
- Trailer
- New English subtitle translation
- PLUS: An essay by critic Ginette Vincendeau
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

Great movie, one of my favourites, did the blu ray ever reach ed2k? 720p (spanish sub) appeared on youtube last year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogA8v-gWERA
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   27 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:Great movie, one of my favourites, did the blu ray ever reach ed2k?
Maybe? Well, NO, as it turns out.

This 1.86 gb "BRrip" is now VERIFIED as NOT Blu-Ray Quality, found in an emule search:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.86 Gb]

[ That long name that does not display fully in the ed2k link is
"Sibila.(Les.dimanches.de.Ville.d'Avray).(Serge.Bourguignon,1962).(Spanish.French.Spanishsub).BRrip.XviD-AC3.by.Marc27.(fil.avi" ]

[EDIT: I have this downloaded now and it may be sourced from a Blu-Ray, but it is only 720x304 resolution! A DVD is better than that! The spinning C logo with the alternate Spanish soundtrack shows that it IS a remux of the Criterion. It does NOT have Spanish subtitles. Whoever named this file is a LIAR! I have left the ed2k link anyway, so that others may be warned AWAY from it if they do not want lower quality. The file was well-sourced and I am NOT resharing it.]

And there is this 1.5gb 1080p file, VERIFIED:

Code: Select all

https://ulozto.net/file/krirl4zP1xb0/les-dimanches-de-ville-d-avray-1962-1080p-fr-x264-ac3-mhdgz-mkv
Last edited by Night457 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.