[REL] La Nouvelle Guerre des Boutons (2011)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] La Nouvelle Guerre des Boutons (2011)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Pranama wrote:Honestly, I don´t know any reason for a new version of La Guerre, this one from 1962 is perfect, and any other new version didn´t bring anything substantially new to it.
For the 'fun/enjoyment' of it. These newer versions probably had directors who grew up loving the original and wanted to have fun doing their own take on it. I certainly would have fun directing these young actors and the fun the kids obviously have doing this story.

Besides it is not like the original is no longer there to watch. ;)

I have seen (I think) all the versions of this story and have enjoyed watching everyone of them. They are a lot of FUN to watch. :icon_cool2
Pardal2008

Re: [REL] La Nouvelle Guerre des Boutons (2011)

Post by Pardal2008 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
Pardal2008 wrote:
emuler wrote: My favourite codec pack is from shark007 http://shark007.net/index.html :D
Any experience? Verified?
Yes. I've been using it for almost a year on my various computers. Tested by me on Windows XP 32 bit, Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit and Windows 8 Developer Preview and Consumer Preview 64 bit. Still to try on Windows 8 Release Preview 64 bit. :D Works out of the box, first time, every time. Also, has certain tweaks for DLNA video streaming which is how I found this codec pack in the first place.

Download MPC HC standalone version from sourceforge. With the shark007 codec pack it will play practically everything.
Thank you emuler ;)
Pardal
All the little girls are in love only to me