[REL] Polisse (2011)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Polisse (2011)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:It's the web mentality to take whatever you want for free. Why put out any effort when someone will just hand it to me? Why thank a releaser when I don't have to? We can make it more difficult for leechers but it also makes it more difficult for the rest of us, both users and admins.

Is there any point in even worrying about it? We're not going to change anyone's leecher attitude and anything else we do might slow down what little participation we have now.

We can talk more about this in Site Help & Development - I don't want to get too far off-topic here.

No need to continue this discussion in site help and development because I don't see where it would change anything. To release to the masses is not my objective. I considered not releasing Rapture. It was a request sent to me via PM from a good contributor. Exclusive and or very rare releases such as that I would rather only share to the core people here. It would be nice to have a different part of the site that is private with access by core contributors only for movie chat and or exclusive releases. In the future if nothing changes I may send PMs to contributors with rare releases instead of releasing them on the open board.

As far as staying on-topic I have scanned through this film and majority of it to me is crap that has nothing to do with FLM. There are some issues involving the kids that will be of interest to some here but actual screen time showing the children is sparse. There is one keyword scene of interest. But over all this is a candidate for off-topic...
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:It's the web mentality to take whatever you want for free.
Hands up who posts thanks at Usenet and torrent sites when they grab stuff ;)
ptguardian wrote:less than 30 'active' members and 1000's of non-active, non-contributing yet very eager to take 'others'.
Never seen any release with 1000s of likes :roll:

Honestly, I would have commented if I noticed that it was a bad link. Turns out this was one of the movies that I downloaded, but never got to watch. Movies are currently released faster than I can even download...
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

That is the point... :roll: The 30 Active contributors here would have commented if they had noticed. There is a good link now 8-)
nitwit2

Post by nitwit2 »   0 likes

ima newbie w/limited comp.skills.i cant do what y'all do,YET. im learnin how to be a giver and not just a taker.untill then i love you for what you do.thanx
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Welcome to FLM, nitwit2. Don't mind us too much - we're discussing what's been "normal" here since way before I joined. Look around and grab what you like. The following links might be useful to you:

* POSTING GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ!
* POSTING FAQ - PLEASE READ!
* Step-by-Step eMule Setup